Chapter 4: oh the feels..

-Dillion's POV

Yesterday I talked to Michael, Julian and Zac to help Raven with finding a girl. They talked to a girl named Becca about it. Apparently she's bi too. I ship them so much! It's Sunday. I texted Zac to see if he wanted to come by and chill.

Me- hey! Wanna hang?
Zac- sure, when?
Me- any point today
Zac- I'll be over in an hour, gotta clean my room -.-
Me- lol alright, see you then
Zac- I'll let you know when I'm on my way
Me- ok

I got up and went to my closet. I pulled out a black tank top that had Eminem on it and long black shorts. I styled my long hair and went to mom.

"MOM, CAN ZAC COME OVER?" I asked.
"OF COURSE! When?"
"HE SAID HE WILL BE HERE IN AN HOUR."
"THATS FINE."

I smiled and ran back up stairs. I cleaned my room up a bit. As in fixing my black bed and getting anything off the floor. I then laid on my bed as I waited for zac to text me and say he's on his way. ..not gonna lie, zac is hot.. HOLD THE FUCK UP...did I just say that about my best friend..? O.O meep.. I mean..he's an awesome guy! Cool guy to talk too, killer at video games, tall, strong..adorable green eyes...NO! He's you're buddy! You no like him that way! ..maybe I should...but he's straight..isn't he? He would never like me.. He does know im gay and he's cool with it..but...he would never date me..
BUZZ!!! I flipped out when my phone went off....making me have a mini heart attack.

Zac- I'm on my way, be there in about 10 mins
Me- ok

shiiiiit...I pushed my feels away...for zac. I went down stairs.

"ZAC IS ON HIS WAY." I signed to mom.
"OK." She replied. She was in the living room watching tv. I'm guessing dad was either asleep or in his recording studio. A green flash came from the door. Letting me know someone is here...since I can't hear the doorbell...I went up to it and opened to a white monster shirt, black jeans, red/black converse, orange beats and same multi colored long board..zac..the guy that have me the feels. I let him in the house.
"Hey." He said smiling. Damn...
"HI." I signed/mouthed. "WANT TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES?" I asked.
"Yes." Zac replied.

We went to my room. He set his long bored between the door frame and my avenged sevenfold poster. He sat on my bed after grabbing a green/black controller. I grabbed a blue/black controller and then sat next to him. I already had Grand Theft Auto in. We played for hours. Mom gave up some snacks to have. She asked zac if he wanted to stay the night since her and dad have to go visit a friend that's 2 cities away...which they are staying the night at...zac, being the way he is, he said of course. Thankfully this week is spring break. Which means a week off from school. Zac told me when mom and dad left. Dad texted me saying they locked up the house and they left money for us to order pizza if we wanted.

~2 house later~
It's 10 pm. We got bored of playing video games for the day. Zac turned on some music. He signed it wasn't too loud for the neighbors to hear but loud enough for me to feel the beat. I taught my friends some signs so they know what I'm saying or trying to say. Zac grabbed a white board, sat up and started writing something.

"I've been wondering this, do you like anyone?" He asked...SHIT!! He then handed it to me. I took it and wrote something, I still laying on my back.
"Maybe..why?" I replied. He laughed.
"Just wondering."
"Do you like anyone?" I asked.
"Maybe.." He replied looking shy.
"Who!" I smiled/looked surprised.
"I'll give you a hint: you know the person."
"Is it raven?"
"No...it's a boy.."
"You're bi?" I asked.
"Yea..but try to guess."
"Michael?"
"No."
"Julian?"
"Nope."
"Khris?"
"No."
"Just tell me."
"I like you.." He looked away. I was surprised...the feels...they bursted with excitement!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLIFF HANGER!!
Like this chapter? Hated it?
Let me know by leaving a comment!
"Next chapter will be about raven and the one after that will be about Dillon. They will be "proving part two" and "oh the feels part 2" or something like that..but ya! Thanks for reading! X3