Chapter 8: love comes in many forms

Note: that's is a Yuri...(girlxgirl) of raven and becca. If you're not ok with this or do not want to read this chapter, wait until tomorrow for a different type of chapter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ravens POV

I woke up to feeling uneasy. Dad is still gone. It's been 3 days. He told me wade and bob need help. At least he's still talking to me. I shook it off knowing dad is ok...still telling me to not let anyone over. My phone then rings.

Becca- hey, can I come over?

'Dad..hot girl..I'm breaking you're damn rule!' I thought.

Me- sure, when?
Raven- in 40 minutes? Gotta take a shower.
Me- that's fine just let me know when you're on you're way
Raven- lol ok ;)

..wink face..meep. I took a quick shower. As I got out, dried off, changed into a white tank top and black cut shorts. I brushed my hair and put black eyeliner on. I looked over at the time..15 minutes left. I cleaned up around my place......5 minutes...I sat down on the couch for a breather.

Becca- I'm here cutie!

I bolted up but walked casually to the front door. I opened the door..I could have sworn my ovaries exploded. Becca..the beautiful girl that made my heart flutter..wearing a red tank top, white shorts and black converse. My mind collected and let her in my house.

"what did yo-" SHE KISSED ME! ..I know we kissed before but I still flip out a little..my feels..uuugggghhhhh.

"What do you want to do?" She asked after kissing me.
"Umm..I don't know honestly...I guess follow me to my room..

Beccas POV

I kissed her..she has the sweetest lips..I hope I don't fuck this up..the sweet girl led the way to her room. Black and some colors. 'Nice taste' I thought. She walked to some giant speakers. She hooked up her phone and played some Mcr. I took off my shoes and sat criss-cross on her bed. She sat across from me.

"What do you wanna do?" She asked.
"Lay down." I smiled. She laid down. I sat on her waist.
"Lesson time." I giggled. She was confused. I leaned down and kissed her. She, of course, kissed back. I leaned over and kissed down to her neck. She started to breath kinda heavy. 'Good girl' I thought.
"Let me know when to stop." I whispered in her ear. She nodded in understanding. I kissed down to her breast. I leaned up. She followed. I took off her shirt, she took mine off. I took hers and mine off. Her boobs were huge! I'm guessing d's like me? I kissed/nibbled/sucked on her breast. As if being careful. She asked if she could do the same. I said yes. She was careful but made it feel amazing. I kissed from her breast to her stomach to the rim of her shorts. I looked up. No words were spoken. Her eyes said yes. I un-buttoned her shorts, slid them off along with her underwear. She opened her legs and I dove into her vagina.

Ravens POV

Beccas tongue was moving up and down on and in me. She was gentle with her fingers. It felt amazing. She shoved her tongue in..damn..I honestly didn't want her to stop. I wanted to return the favor. As she stopped and leaned up to kiss me, I flipped us. I loved on her d breast again and moved down. Slowly kissing down to the rim of her white shorts. I looked up. She nodded yes. I un-buttoned her shorts, sliding them off along with her underwear. I tossed them off the bed. She opened her legs. I licked at the top while my index and middle finger moved in and out of her vagina. She moaned and played with her boobs. She begged me to go fast. I wanted to tease her a little. I shoved my tongue in her. She was pleased. I moved up to the top again and rammed two fingers in and out like she begged. She was very pleased. I did this until my arm got tiered. I stopped and looked up at her.

"Thank you." She breathed heavy.
"You welcome." I smiled. We laid next to each other just talking on my bed. Nude.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How was that chapter? Loved it? Hated it? Want something in the next chapter? Let me know by leaving a comment!
..I'm debating on making something bad happen to mark or jack and reader find out what happened to their children after they come home..help?
Thanks for reading! X3