Chapter 10: ;-; why?

Ravens POV

Mom and jack got home yesterday. Mom wanted me to stay the night there because she was afraid something would happen to me. I woke up to jack screaming:

"DINNERS READY!!!" From the kitchen. I got out of my room (yes I have a room at there place). I walked to Dillion's room. I pushed a button to make a light showing someone is at his door. He came to the door with messy hair and black pjs.

"TIME FOR BREAKFAST." I signed.
"OK." He replied. He pointed to the bathroom saying he was going their first. I nodded and went down stairs. Mom and jack were already there.

"Mornin raven!" Jack said happily.
"Mornin." I said tired.
"Where's Dillon?" Mom asked.
"Bathroom." I said as I stuffed pancakes in my face hole. Dillon came and sat next to me.

"MORNING." Dillon signed. Jack smiled.
"MORNING SON. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO TODAY?" Jack asked/said. (Asked Dillon in sign language and said to me)
"I DONT KNOW, WHAT DO YOU HAVE PLANNED?" Dillon asked. I stuffed more pancakes in my face and shrugged.
"HOW ABOUT THE MALL? OR WALK AROUN TOWN?" Mom asked.
"WALKING AROUND SOUNDS COOL. MAYBE WE WILL SEE SOME NEWS SITES." Dillon signed. I gave a thumbs up in agreeing.

~4 hours later~
It's 1 in the afternoon. I changed into white shorts, blue Tyler Oakley tank top, white converse and put eye liner on. I grabbed my charged phone and went down stairs. Jack was down stairs on the phone.

'What happened?....is he ok?....at least he's alright...ok, I'll talk to you later. Bye!" Jack said hanging up. I acted like I didn't hear anything.

"What's up jack?" I asked walking down the stairs.
"Oh nothing. You ready?" He asked.
"Yup." I said popping the p.
"Have you heard anything from mark?"
"He said he should be home sometime later today."
"Ok....I swear it takes you're mom and brother forever to get ready!" I laughed. He's not lying. They take forever! It takes me about 3-5 minutes. Depending on how fast I need to get ready. Mom and Dillon come out of their rooms and come I the kitchen.

"ALL READY?" Dillon asked.
"YES. LETS GO!" I said pulling down out to the car.

~4 hours later~

We walked, what had seemed like, forever! We got home. Dillon, jack and I plopped onto the couch. Mom laughed and got something to drink. Jacks phone rings.

"Damn it!!!" He screamed but it was muffled. I told Dillon what happened. I laughed and smiled. Jack pulled out his phone and answered. I didn't pay attention until he screamed:

"WHY THE FUCK IS MARK IN THE HOSPITAL!?!?!?!!!" I flipped out and signed to Dillon....I could feel tears in my eyes. We all ran into the car and raced to the hospital.

"DILLON, THE ROOM IS 304B 2ND FLOOR!" Dillon and I ran ahead. We got into the elevator. Once we hit the 2nd floor, we ran to dad's room. When we found it..wade, bob and yamimash were outside the room..crying. I started to cry.. Mom and Sean made it.

"Wade..what happened?" I asked trying to hold back the tears.
"Mark..got into a car wreak..they say he might not make it..." He cried ever harder. He slid down to the floor and cried in his hands. I kneeled down next to him and cried. Mom explained to Dillon what was going on. Jack went inside. One visitor at a time.

A couple of minutes went by. Jack came out. I kinda calmed down.

"Raven..mark wants to see you." He said softly. I stood up slowly..I walked into the room. Dad...hooked to machines...he was cut on the left side of his face. Left upper arm cut up. Right hand a little cut up...he was breathing normal but you can see pain. He lifted up his right arm and motioned me to come closer.

"Dad.." I choked up.
"Raven..I'm gonna be ok. I'm having surgery tomorrow. My left rib cage is a little busted. You're gonna stay with jack and (y/n) until I get back. I promise I'll be ok....don't cry my biscuit." He held his right arm up as if to say I can hug him..I did. I hugged him tight with out hurting him.

"I love you so much dad.." I said as clear as I could with a tear trying to escape.
"I love you too raven. I have thought about you being bi sexual. I'm ok with it. I'm going to love you for who you are." He smiled with a raspy voice.
"Thank you dad. Now you need to get better..I'll watch after Tim." I kinda laughed to lighten the mood.
"Thank you. Now, I should be home in a could of days. Take care. I love you biscuit."
"I love you too dad."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How was that for a chapter?
Loved it? Hated it? Cried? (Like I did)
Let me know by leaving a comment!
...sorry I haven't been posting in the last few days. I will post sooner!!
Thanks for reading! X3