Chapter 9: well shite

Note: this is going to be Dillion's POV..mainly..the day after Dillon and zac have the yaoi stuffs
Fair warning..some stuffs may go on!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dillion's POV

I woke up to the beaming light from the damn sun. I look down because I felt something laying on me. Zac's arm, head and right leg was laying on me. 'What the-?......oh yeah...the sex stuff...my ass kinda hurts but it's ok I guess....' I thought. I gently moved zac off of me, slid out of bed quietly, put on some blue boxers and blue jeans. No shit. I walked out my bedroom door and went down stairs. I walked to the kitchen. Scanned threw the fridge. Eggs and bacon. 'Good enough.' I started to cook.

Zac's POV

I woke up in a green bed. I looked around my clothes were thrown all around the room with my ass hurting....'where the-.....oh yeah! I banged Dillon last night!...damn my ass...BACON!?' I looked around, quickly, the find some clothes. My white boxers and pants. Fuck shirts. I practically sprinted down the stairs. Dillon..the man that stole my heart...IS MAKING EGGS AND BACON!! 'He knows me so well!' I thought.

"MORNING DILLON." I signed with a smile on my face.
"MORNING ZAC." He replied. "HUNGRY?" He asked before picking up two plates.
"YES. THANK YOU." I signed as he handed me a plate. We sat and ate. After breakfast, we went back up to his room and cleaned.

"WANT TO TAKE A SHOWER WITH ME?" He asked.
"YES." I replied with a smirk on my shoulder.

Dillion's POV

As zac went into the bathroom to turn on the shower, I checked my phone.

Mom- Dillon, you're dad and I will be back home tonight at 7-8 pm. Love you!
Me- ok, love you and dad too!

It's only 11:26am. I got time. Now, to take a shower with zac! I stripped as I walked to the shower. I opened the shower curtain and got in.

"WANT TO WASH EACH OTHER?" Zac asked.
"SURE." I signed back. Zac gabbed my shampoo and conditioner in one bottle, squeezed some into his hand and rubbed it in my hair. I washed it out. I did the same to zac. I grabbed the body wash, squeezed some into my hand and rubbed it all over his body.....when it came to me going to his legs, I hand to bend down. Causing his dick to be right in my face. I washed his legs but I wanted to tease him a little. The water was running down his body, removing the soap off of him. I washed my hands with out him look, grabbed his dick and sucked....thankfully no soap was on it. I deep throated him. He was pleased. He grabbed my hair after a while letting me know was gonna cum...he came in my mouth. I swallowed. I leaned up whipping off any of the cum that didn't make it in my mouth.

"HAPPY?" I asked with a smirk on my face. He did the same to me with the soap.....then sucking my dick. I grabbed his hair feeling the rush of cum about to blow. I came in his mouth. He leaned up.

"HAPPY?" He asked.
"YES." I replied with relief. He turned off the water. We got out and changed into clothes. I let him borrow my clothes.

~3 hours later~
Zac left. HE ASKED ME TO BE HIS!!! X3 I of course said yes. I'm happy now..I finally got with him! ..I've been trying since a little bit after I met him. I was glaring gta 5 when raven texted me.

Raven- hey, can I come over?
Me- sure, front door is unlocked.

3 mins later, raven came over.

"I NEED TK TELL YOU SOMEHING." Raven said.
"OK, WHAT IS IT?" I asked.
"I HAD SEX WITH BECCA.." She said looking away. I was kinda surprised but happy for her.
"WELL SHIT...I HAD SEX WITH ZAC..." I smiled. ( :D )
"REALLY? AWESOME!" She laughed. (Ever though I can't hear, I can tell when someone is laughing.)
"DONT TELL OUR PARENTS!" She warned.
"I WONT AS LONG AS YOU DONT TELL." I replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How was that for a chapter?
Loved it? Hated it? Let me know by leaving a comment!
Thanks for reading! X3
.....still thinking about other chapters...