EXTRA: 3

4 YEARS LATER

It was Saturday evening, and that meant one thing, late night movie binge. So as per usual, Wang Ji and Wuxian were in their bed, Wang Ji's back against the wall, and Wuxian sitting between his legs, wearing Wang Ji's white shirt and his own shorts. Wuxian loved wearing his boyfriend's clothes. There wasn't much difference in their sizes, but Wang Ji was slightly taller and his shoulders were much broader. The main reason why Wuxian stole his clothes, was that Wuxian liked the scent of Wang Ji all over him. And Wang Ji found this extremely adorable. On the other hand, Wang Ji was wearing a gray pajama and a loose black tee. The couple had a blanket covering them till Wuxian's chest, extending to both sides of Wang Ji. Wuxian's back was relaxed against Wang Ji's chest, his head resting on Wang Ji's shoulder, and both of Wang Ji's hands resting peacefully on his boyfriend's stomach. 

They had already had dinner, their rabbits were asleep, and Wang Ji was sleepy, but since Wuxian loved watching movies late at night, so Wang Ji was accompanying the older. A big bucket full of butter-chilly pop corn was resting on the bed, close to Wuxian's hand. Wuxian had a glass of wine in his other hand, which he was slowly enjoying while watching the murder mystery. Yes, alcohol was prohibited in the house of Lan Wang Ji, but that was until Wang Ji was head over heels for a certain mangaka. 

Since his Wei Ying was really fond of alcohols, so Wang Ji would often himself bring along fine quality alcohols from different parts of the world that he'd visit for figure-skating competitions. This particular one was gifted to Wang Ji by a female fan as a token of admiration, which he accepted solely for the sake of his Wei Ying. Wang Ji would only ever stop Wei Wuxian from drinking when he felt that the older was over-dozing. Otherwise, he was fine with it. 

In the last 3 years, Wang Ji had a lot of success in his career. He had been traveling all over the world. He became a national level representative. He was even selected for the highest international level figure-skating tournament. The 25 year old boy, Lan Wang Ji, was very  intensely training nowadays because only two months were left. Wang Ji also had a fan-base. Wherever he'd go, he would easily become popular amongst the female folk. He always received a lot of gifts but never really accepted anything. It was one time when a girl gifted him a fine quality wine, did Wang Ji accept it and even bowed in gratitude. Since then his fans made a resolve to gift him only good quality alcohols. Only if they knew that he never even drank a drop of it, but it was rather his boyfriend who gladly emptied the bottles. Because of this, the couple hardly ever bought alcohol anymore.

"Lan Zhan, I think this girl playing the victim is actually the culprit-" Wei Wuxian's phone rang, cutting his sentence. Wang Ji reached for it and handed it to Wuxian, and Wuxian rolled his eyes seeing that his editor was calling so late in night. He simply let it ring and rather turned towards Lan Zhan and pecked the younger's lips. Wang Ji, immediately awoken, bent further towards Wuxian, leaning into the boy's neck, and pulled him into a kiss, but this time Wang Ji's phone started ringing. Wang Ji's long hair were plaited messily by Wuxian, and so the plait easily opened when Wang Ji leaned forward to kiss Wuxian deeply. Not to mention that the boys had been in bed for so long, it was natural was Wang Ji's plait to loosen up. 

Whenever Wuxian would look at Wang Ji's long hair, he would be reminded of the small conversation they had years ago, when they recently got together.

"Would you like to have something for dessert?" Wang Ji asked Wuxian who was still busy drawing his characters. Wuxian completed the dialogue, and Wang Ji waited patiently. Then Wuxian looked up, his eyes tiredly peeking out of the big frame of his glasses and he stretched his arms towards Wang Ji, his actions begging to be hugged by the younger.

Wang Ji bent forward, removing Wuxian's glasses, and wrapping his arms around him as he lifted the boy up, and sat him on the table so they were facing each other now. Wuxian snuggled into Wang Ji's neck, wordlessly telling Wang Ji that he was exhausted.