Slim

A year and six month's later

Slim's POV
Wednesday, January 2nd
5:00pm

"Slim getcho ass up mane" Kiarrah said coming in and putting her keys down

"Slim getcho ass up mane" Kiarrah said coming in and putting her keys down. Yeah shorty from the party awhile back.

We ran into each other and been vibing ever since. What can I say...it's been a year. A whole year and some change since that shit happened.

I've been cooling I guess. I moved to Georgia and opened my shop. But I do more than just tattoos now. I sell shit for tattoos. Like ink and stencils. Yeah that stuff.

I also have two shops. Both under my name. Called BODY GRAFFITI of course. I also sell edibles now. Only because Kiarrah wanted me to stop smoking and I still wanted to get high.

Sometimes I do photography. But it's just whenever someone hit me up. If I really spent the time and effort in it I could be amazing. But I don't. I just do it for money.

I be bored. So why not hustle. I'm always getting money and I like that. Uhhh let's see. What else.....

Oh uhh Asjah moved down here wimme too. Her and Jay'Lani are toxic as fuck now. If they not fighting they fucking. Asjah is still doing YouTube. She's on the road to three million. Okay now back to me.

My family is doing fine. Trell and his girl are okay. I don't know if I said this before but she woke up outta the coma three months later.

They were doing good and everything. But about five months ago she found out she was three months pregnant. Then a week later she suffered a miscarriage.

That made the relationship rocky. He stopped talking to everybody including her for awhile. That made her go into a depressive state. 1. Because of the death of her baby. And 2. Because she thought that was his way of blaming her.

But now they're good I guess. They're currently in Dubai working on them.

Now Lae'lani ass is so fucking bad now. She's down here almost every other week. I try to spend time with her because everyone is doing their own thing now. And she's gonna grow up basically an only child.

She's two now and mouthy. She loves herself some Kiarrah though. That's crazy because she don't warm up to people as fast as she did Kiarrah. It took her forever to warm up to Tiny.

Okay back to the situation now. When I left that day I never went back. I got a new number and everything. Hopped off social media for awhile too. I don't know what she did.

I'm not completely over it but I'm over her. I'm over the situation but like the after affects. Like how I got shorty over here tryna love on me but I won't give her the same.

Me and shorty been been fucking with each other for like six months now. I'm not gon say that im not feeling her because I am. But I won't allow myself to express what I feel for her.