The Dinner

Tiny's POV
Saturday, January 5th
6:00am

"Fuckkk I'm cumming" I moaned jolting away. My hands flew to her head and my back arched.

"Kyyy-" my body shook as I came in her mouth. She cleaned me up with her mouth as I came down from my high.

She kissed up my body until her lips met mine. "Mmmm never stop waking me up to this" I said then flipped us over.

"Didnt plan on it" she said smirking. I brought her into another kiss this time with tongue. Her hands roamed my body and made their way in between my legs.

I pulled back smiling. "Nope" I said moving her hand. "It's my turn"

•••
12:02pm

"Wake up" I said kissing all over her face. She groaned and turned over. So I slapped her ass which made her wake up.

"I'm up" she groaned.

"Come on Kylah. Wake up. We gotta get ready so we can go check out this building for the party." She sat up on the edge of the bed and stretched.

I walked over and straddled her lap. "If you don't get off me we gon be late" she said gripping my ass.

"I wouldn't mind that" I said wrapping my arms around her neck. "Hmmm. We both know that you definitely would" then she kissed me.

"Glad you know" I said. I ran my hands down her chest and bit my lip. "Stop" she said gripping my neck.

"Before I fuck you and we be late for real" "so do it" she smirked and stood up. Turning around she put me on the bed.

"Yeen said nun but a word" she said digging in my nightstand. Ouu I just can't get enough of her sexy ass.

She might be little but she can sure slang some fucking plastic.

•••
2:45pm

"Sorry I'm late" shaking the women's hand. "Oh you're fine. Right this way Ms.Jones" I nodded. Me and Kylah followed her.

We followed her down the hall and into this room. It was a nice size. Good for the event I guess.

"Kylah you can spazz this up right?" I whispered. The lady was still talking and explaining shit.

Kylah didn't answer so I turned around and her eyes immediately shot up and met mine.

"Stop staring at my ass and pay attention?" I whispered. She smiled and walked up right beside me. She kept one arm behind in which she gripped my ass with.

I was about to say something but the lady turned around. "Will this do?" "Yes ma'am it will. I'll write a check and if i see nothing wrong I'll have it to you by Sunday"

She nodded and Kylah dropped her arm. We all walked out together. "Here's the key ma'am" I took it and walked out.

"To my building please" I spoke to my driver. He drove off. When he rolled up the partition I turned my head to Kylah.

She smiled innocently. "Don't look at me like that. Gimme a kiss." I rolled my eyes but still kissed her.

"I want red black and white decorations though. Spazz it up cause that place is uhhh. But it's the only place that'll let me book on such short notice" I said eyeing her.

"Not my fault you wanted to be strapped down." I smacked my lips. "But you got it down pack though right? You can get the room ready?" She nodded.

Then she leaned so her mouth was right next to me ear. "I gotchu mami" she kissed my cheek then sat back.