Wheelchair bound

My number was 50🤧

Slim's POV
Saturday, February 15th
8:00am

"You've made bail" some officer said coming in and pushing my wheelchair. I didn't even say nothing or look up.

I just sat quietly in my wheelchair while they rolled me to the front. When we got there I was met with Tiny and she gasped.

She finished signing the papers and wheeled me out to her car. I slowly got up and in the car while she put the wheelchair in the backseat.

Then she drove off. "What happened?" She asked. "I don't know" I said because I didn't. All I know is that I woke up with stitches in my back.

The doctors said not to walk for two to there weeks. Or the wounds could reopen. They said they removed two bullets.

Along with the bullets there was severe bruising in my back and I came in with a concussion. I don't even know when the fuck they shot me.

When I heal up though imma review my cameras. But it hurts to much to do anything right now. I haven't ate or drank anything at all.

I haven't even spoke a word to them. They questioned me and I stayed silent the whole time.

"Where do you wanna go?" "Take me to my house please" I said then laid my head on the window. I feel like crying but I don't want to. So imma hold it.

She handed me her phone and I put the address in. Then we sat in silence the whole way there.

When she pulled up we got out and she wheeled me inside. "Take me to the stairs please" I said. She did and I got up.

I slowly made my way upstairs wincing at every movement. When I got to my room I laid on my stomach and started crying.

Just nonstop tears. They really shoulda just fucking killed me. "Here" I heard. I opened my eyes to see tiny handing me some medicine and a water bottle.

I sat up a little and took it before laying back down. "You want me to stay until Sticky gets here?" "That's up to you" I said.

Then I sat up and took my shirt off. It was rubbing against my wound making it itch. That left me with a sports bra and some shorts.

"Imma stay. I wanna make sure you're good." She said sitting on the bed beside me. I nodded and laid back down.

"You hungry?" She asked and I shook my head no. Even though I haven't ate I have no appetite to eat.

I hope she doesn't see this as a time to rekindle shit. I don't want to. And I don't want her. Lemme make it known.

"Aye uhh while you're here doing shit for me. Kylah can come. Y'all can stay in the guest room. I don't want her to think I'm tryna mess y'all up and shit. But just don't fuck in my house" i said.

"Oh. Okay. I'll let her know" she said and I heard shuffling. "Oh wait" I said. "Huh?" She asked and stopped her movements.

"Thank you" I said turning my head to face her. "You're welcome" she said smiling. Then she walked out.

I got comfortable and closed my eyes. I'm finna take a nap. Hopefully I don't wake up.

Two Days Later
Monday, February 17th
Asjah's POV

"Bae I'm finna leave" I said grabbing my keys. "Okay. Gimme kiss" so I walked over to her and pecked her lips.

But of course she just gotta be extra. Before I could even pull back she gripped my neck and tongued me down.