Weed and Kisses

This chapter is all over the place😖

Slim's POV
Two weeks later
Friday, May 26th
12:00pm

"Mir come onnn. It's time to go" I said. We're at the shop and it's time to leave. I got stuff to do and I'm also ready to go to sleep.

Asjah insisted that I watched him instead of moping around all day.

"You didn't do me" he said tryna climb into the chair. "Tattoos hurt. You don't want one" "yes huh Gigi. I do" I sighed and put him in the chair.

"Whatchu want?" "A lion" he said excitedly. I'm really finna print this stencil out. "Where at?" I asked. "My arm" he said rolling up his sleeve.

"Yo mama gon kill me. You better not break out from this ink either" I said. It printed. I transferred it then placed it on his arm.

"Be still" I said because he kept moving around. I waited a little bit before taking it off. "Boom" I said. "Nooo you gotta use that" he said pointing to my tattoo gun.

Now how— okay. "Mir that's gonna hurt" "I want it" he said. I sighed and grabbed it. I also grabbed a pen too.

I turned the gun on but poked him with the pen instead. "Ow" he said moving his arm. "I told you it hurts. Not be still so I can finish"

He put his arm back down and I continued poking him with the pen. He started crying so I stopped. I turned the gun off and put everything back.

"Come here. You're okay" I said laughing. I stood up and picked him up. "That hurted a lot" he cried hugging my neck. "I told you"

"How bout I get you one that don't hurt" I said. "Can I do you one?" "No sir you cannot" I said walking out. I closed the door behind me and left.

I gotta come back later for an appointment at 6. Soooo imma get this good nap in.

"Pleaseee" "okay we can get them at the store" I said putting him in the car. "Can I get your phone?" He asked once I got in.

"Yeah mir" I said unlocking it and handing it to him. Now I gotta go meet my dad and pick up my sister. Then imma go at Asjah's house and go to sleep.

Kinda wanna fuck. Ain't got nobody to fuck though. And I'm not finna go look for someone to fuck either.

Tiny's POV
3:30pm

Tharealslim._

Tharealslim._ her prettiest problem❤️

"Slim is really fine as fuck" I said clicking on her page and scrolling through. "I thought yeen want her nomo" Jay'Lani said.

"I don't. But she still fine." "You still want her back" "no I don't. Stop saying that shit. I gave that up a long time ago"

"If she came in right now and said I want you back you wouldn't take that opportunity?" She said and I stayed silent.