Tarzan

Harry POV

"Hey mate, that lad right there was just checking you out." Liam was currently clad in a banana costume and octopus glasses.  I thought it was hilarious me and Zayn had been thinking of dares the other day and so we got Liam back for making us sing Barbie girl out in the mall the other day.  I enjoyed it a bit but still just me shaking my hips and everyone looking, it was nice but awkward once we had finished.  

I turned around to see nothing I shrugged it off and assumed he'd already gone off to his dorm or something.  I saw my sister a bit down the hall flirting with the lads, she's always been a tad cheeky.  

But they're protective of her as am I so it works out nicely meaning I basically have eyes everywhere for now.  It's her last year, I think it's quite funny we went to the same university and both got in.   

Me and the lads ended up going out to a restaurant and I got a salad.  I was gonna get pizza cause I love pizza bro.  But I haven't had salad in a while in fact I wanted salad so bad I got a side salad.

  But I haven't had salad in a while in fact I wanted salad so bad I got a side salad

(Yes it's LHH in this story and hedgehog Louis kind of)

Once we had finished up with lunch I realized I had never gotten my dorm yet because it's not that important.  At least not yet it hadn't been, so I made my way to the office to be greeted by the secretary.  "Hi Harry, how are you?"

"Hi Ellen, I'm good, how about you?"  Ellen glanced at me from the top of her desktop.  

"I'm quite alright, whatcha looking for?" Her voice laced with curiosity.  

"I'm hoping I could get my dorm number." I ask her with a charming smile.  

"Of course you are." Rolling her eyes playfully. "You really ought to do these things before last minute, you know Anne would be quite annoyed." But she knew I was always like this, she's friends with my mum so she's know me since about the age of 13.  

"Here you are you share with Niall Horan and his roommate."  Handing me a sticky note with the number on it.

 "Thank you see you next Saturday." I say waving as I leave her desk. 

"Of course." 

I hope my roommates aren't dull or rude.  I'd love to get along with the people I'm spending the rest of the year with it would for sure help.  I made my way to the dorm with my bags I grabbed from my car just 5 minutes prior and knocked on the door.  Only to receive no answer.  So I knocked once more and after no further reply I opened the door and walked in.

No one was home so I went to see the bedrooms.  One door read Niall on a post-it and had an Irish flag pinned to the wall and purple pants hanging in the closet that stood out like a sore thumb.  

The next room read Louis on its post-it and had pictures hanging up and posters of some of the most famous footie stars, I assume a fan but I was secretly hoping for some new competition.