I just keep on dancing

Louis POV

He pulled his shirt off and dropped it to the floor, then tugged his sweat pants off followed by his boxers pooling around his feet he stepped out of them and pulled the curtain back and stepped in.  Letting the hot water hit his skin and drip down. 

I turned around from facing the showerhead and looked up at the tall lad who was looking down at me.  His eyes then trailed down my body and met my eyes once more.  I didn't want him to know that I was self-conscious about my tummy but I guess he saw my embarrassed expression and shook his head at me.

Harrys POV

"You're beautiful princess, absolutely breathtaking." I slowly dropped to my knees keeping eye contact with him and teased him just a bit.  I trailed kisses down till I reached his length.  I put my hand around it and used my other hand to steady him as the shower was wet and slippery from the soap.  

I took him in all at once, hollowed out my cheeks and began bobbing my head.  He suppressed a moan so I went faster making him moan In pleasure.  I licked along his shaft and swirled around the tip with my tongue I then took him in my mouth again and he soon came.  I swallowed making him all the more impressed because spitters are quitters.  

I helped wash himself off and we made our way out of the shower.  I went and sat on his bed as he picked some clothes out, he threw me a pair of boxers that were too big for him and a pair of track pants.  He grabbed his clothes only to drop his shirt and bent down to pick it up.

"I Shoulda brought my polaroid."  He turned to me looking flustered and I sent him a wink.

He dropped his towel and I gave him a wolf whistle as loud as I could.  He sent me a glare and I blew him a kiss.  I heard him mutter a small "cheeky".  I cleared my throat and replied with a "says the one without any boxers on"

He stared at me in shock and disbelief and let it a gasp.  "I'm taking this show elsewhere."  

I pouted but knew he was bluffing as he didn't move one bit.  He got dressed and I did the same then we laid down under the covers and I pulled him into my chest.  Kissing his temple as we lay there in silence.  "I can't sleep." 

I nodded and sang him a song.

By the time I was done, I could feel his evened-out breathing as he held onto me.  I had also grown tired so I let myself drift off.

Louis POV

I woke up this morning finding myself in my bed with someone else, Harry.  He had an arm around my torso so I turn around to find him looking at me.  I smile and go to get up only to be pulled back down.  He curls up to me when I feel something brush against my leg.  "Harry?" 

"Hmm?"

"You- your-  your dick is brushing against my leg. Where did your boxers go?  Or your pants for that matter?"

"Oh, I sleep naked, it's too uncomfortable to sleep with clothes on and it lets me be free instead of feeling confined.  Plus he's happy to see you."  He gave me a cheeky grin showing his dimples. 

I looked at this man who has no shame and just shook my head at him successfully getting off the bed.  "I'm going to go see what mum has in the cupboards for breakfast."  He nodded and kissed my knuckles before letting me go.

I hopped up on the counter and retrieved two bowls and the cereal I got the milk and poured the cereal first cause I'm not weird and then the milk and got two spoons from the drawer.  

I returned to my bedroom to find Harry still under the covers with no boxers on might I add.  We ate and talked and after returning from placing our dishes in the sink I asked Harry the cause of his boner.  Because we literally just slept.

"I had a dream about you and your sexy body and yeah that's all you need to know." He said shying away from me.  I turned his head and met his gaze.  I moved down under the covers and began pumping him slowly he gasped in shock but slowly melted into my touch.  

He bucked his hips up and I began pumping faster.  He moaned and clenched the sheets as I worked him, getting closer and closer until he came on my hand.  He peeked under the covers to see me looking up at him through my eyelashes and I then took this opportunity to stick a finger in my mouth and sucked.  

He moaned louder this time as I crawled from under the covers evidently I was just too hot for him.  I smiled to myself and laid back down on his chest.  I had wiped my hand on my sheet as I had to change them later anyways.  

We ended up laying there and having a nap.  Later we got up and decided to go out tonight.  Someone we knew was having a party and it wasn't too far from me so we decided to go and have fun.  

At the party, they played Christmas music first then more popular music.  We decided on not drinking only because we weren't sure if we'd be okay with only the two of us so we decided the heat radiating off the sweaty dancing bodies grinding into each other and swaying together would be intoxicating enough along with the music blaring from the speakers.  

We decided after a bit we'd stay another half hour.  The next five songs were some of the best. Cotton candy, Maniac, Live while we're young by a band called one addition, Slow hands and another song called Only angel by some guy in a band whose guitarist name was Mitch.  

We swayed and danced to the music cracking jokes and just enjoying each others company the last couple of songs we heard were some more Christmas songs which were odd when you really listened to the lyrics.  Like Baby It's Cold Outside.

When we had got back to my place we sat around and watched tv, nothing too good on we watched Glee it was good, funny and we sang along being over dramatic as hell.  Mainly me but still.

We went to bed that night just holding each other not wanting to let go.  Tomorrow was December 23rd and we had planned to do some light shopping.  I went to bed with thoughts and questions racing around in my mind one being over persistent; So this is love?  

* Cue the song 'So This Is Love'  from Cinderella more like Cinderlouis and Prince curly although he isn't curly here so...Prince Harry make way. *