Ten

[Aash's room]

Ashi- We both know this is wrong. What is happening?

Aash- Calm down Ashi. We are meeting captain in the morning itself.

Ashi- I want to tell you something.

Aash- About?

Ashi- Tk asked me for a date!

Aash- I'm sure you said a yes!

Ashi- I did but..

Aash- Seriously ashi? We don't have an order to do so from our captain?

Ashi- but what would I've done.

Aash- I get it but saying a yes. Captain knows nothing about this.

Ashi- I'll have to tell him tomorrow.

Aash- We can't forget we are on a mission.

Ashi- (hugs her) I don't know what is happening. You know the last time I had a boyfriend and he left me. I feel love and butterflies again with tk. No other guy did this to me in this past four years. This feels so different.

Aash- Ashi you are a strong girl and we all know. We can't be weak right?

Ashi- Yes. I'll go to sleep bye.

Aash- Good night.

[In the morning Ashi's room. Ashi is up and is getting ready to head to the bureau. Someone knocks at the door]

Ashi- I'm sure it is Aash. (opens the door) Unns?

Unns- Can I come in?

Ashi- Ya sure.

(Unns was talking about the dance for the cheerleaders group when she notices handcuffs lying next to Ashi's bag on the table)

Unns- Ashi handcuffs? Why are they here?

(Ashi was nervous. She could not come up with anything. She was sweating and nervous)

Unns- Ashiiii??

Ashi- yes?

Unns- Handcuffs for?

Aash- We participated in a play last month. We both were from the police group. So we were given this. She carries this with her coz she loved and got attached to the play way too much.

Unns- Ohhh!

Ashi- Yaa. I'll keep them in the cupboard.

Unns- let's go to class.

Aash- Sorry unns we are heading out for some work. Will see you later around.

Unns- Sure(unns leave)

Ashi- Thank god!

Aash- Be careful. Hide your guns and all the things. Nobody I repeat nobody can have a sneak peak. It can increase threats on the boys.

Ashi- I'll be careful.

[In the bureau]

Aash/Ashi- (together) Good morning captain.

Captain- You are late well Mr. Anil is coming we can talk together.

(Mr. Anil arrives)

Mr. Anil- What's the matter?

Captain- Aashna tell the matter.

Aash- Your sons are having a romantic interest in us. As a part of our jobs we are not allowed to enter into relationship with the people we are protecting.

Mr. Anil- Then what we do?

Ashi's pov- Ik this is tough to say but I want tk to be safe. And I cannot be close to him. But if I continue to protect him, I will surely end up loving him.

Ashi- I feel you should keep bodyguards.

Aash- That can increase the risk Ashi!

Captain- Aashna is right.

Mr. Anil- Okay then. I feel my boys are big enough to decide who they want to spend time with. If your job demands a romantic relationship you are allowed to go head.

Aash- But it will be playing with their feelings.

Captain- Aashna feeling are nowhere a part of your job. And being close to them can actually make your job much much easier.

Mr. Anil- Yes my son's safety is your priority. And once this is done you are rid of them

Ashi- but?

Captain- Done then. Relationship it is.

Mr. Anil- I want that both of my sons are protected. Be it anyhow. Ik this is wrong but we've to do so. I at no cost want to loose them. They said that If I kept bodyguards for them they'll stay away from us. I cannot afford to let my sons be far away from me.

(Ashi's and Aash's eyes were filled with tears. Both did not have families and they both knew the pain of separation. They both had not seen family love and they both wanted to make a father satisfied with their son's safety)

Aash/Ashi- (together) We'll make sure that your sons are safe.

(Mr. Anil leaves)

Captain- You both give me report every night. Every single matter is to be brought to my notice. One more thing you both are really concerned about feelings. If you forgot let me remind you that you are federal agents. And agents do not feel anything neither pain nor love. Be careful you both. You may leave now.

[Back to college..

To be continued. Do share your reviews💜