Four

(Manav, Rishu and Arsh come and Mnv gives an awkward stare at aash)

Sanku- These are our friends.

Aashna- (in low voice) we already know.

Manav- (fake coughs) We already met in the class.

Rishu- Where's Riya? I want to have a word with her.

Manav- Unnati is not her bodyguard. Look for her.

(Unns smile and blushes)

Unns- Bye see you guys at field. Be on time girls.

Tanzeel- So you both joined as cheerleaders.

Ashi- Ya we thought it would be fun.

Tanzeel- See you there then.

(They leave)

Aashna- I'll take 115 and you take 114

Ashi- Okay

Addy- Hello girls

Aashna/Ashi- (together) Addyy (goes and hugs him)

Addy- I thought you girls need some help to settle your rooms.

Ashi- That would be great

[Addy helps them and gets to know everything]

Addy- So Ashi already fell in love.

Ashi- Idk but It feels different.

Addy- You know we are not allowed.

Ashi- Of course duty first.

(Addy leaves)

[At the football field- The guys are standing on the field taking to each other]

Aashna's pov- I and Ashi reached the ground. 'Ashi, Aashna' someone shouted. It was unns standing at the corner with some girls. We went near them. I had an eye on sanku who was playing football. Muscular body, the energy Idk I was feeling a bit different. Unns taught us some steps and we rehearsed it for a long time. I was tired. And then when we girls were about to leave someone shouted 'Unns.' I turned and saw it was Sanku, with his other boys.

Sanket- Unns party tonight.

Unns- Okay done we'll be there.

Sanku- Aashn can I have a word with you?

Aashna- Yes (I thought this was a good chance to know his routine so that I could easily be around him)

Tanzeel- Okay then I'll accompany Ashi to the rooms.

Rishu- I and riya are going together.

Unns- I too will leave.

Manav- Wait I and Arsh are coming with you.

[Aktk scene Ashi is looking up in the sky and walking carelessly. Tk is watching her carefully]

Tk's pov- Beautiful was that spark in her eyes, the one that says you're up for an adventure. The way she enjoying every bit of the moment. I could not take my eyes off her. She was different from the other girls that surround us most of the time. We were walking towards the hostel. Suddenly she tripped over the stone and fell on the ground. I started laughing

Ashi- Haww! You could have told me there's a stone.

Tk- Yes I could have but I didn't notice.

Ashi- Where were you lost?

Tk- (whispers) busy staring you.

Ashi- What?

Tk- (laughs) nothing.

Ashi- Now stop laughing and give me your hand.

Tk- hand?

Ashi- Idiot how am I gonna get up?

Tk- oh and pulls out his hands.

Tk's pov- I gave my hand, she kept hers on mine. That touch was the magic I need to keep going until our next chance to touch again. It is as if together we are a new kind of energy. I am her spark and she was mine.
Ashi's pov- The touch was magical. He pulled me towards himself and I landed on his chest. The sudden grab lifted my heart and soul. Perhaps I had doubted before that I was wanted, needed and loved - in the touch of his hand I found the certainty I'd been needing. I pulled back looking at him while his eyes were still landed on me. Only if he had not girls around himself always, that eye contact would have been everything I've been longing for. That concern in his eyes made me fall for him a bit more.

Girl- (pushes ashi) nobody is allowed to touch him!

Tk- Excuse me? She is my friend and she can touch me whenever she wants. Who are you to decide?

Ashi's pov- In that particular moment I felt that he called me as his someone. I smiled and blushed. He grabbed my hand and we went back to hostel. He was about to speak but his phone rang. 'Bye. Will see you at the party' he said and left. I felt different and light. It was a happiness I've never felt in ages. I went back to the room and waited for Aash. I need to tell her.

[Unnav Scene]

Arsh- I'll go I have some work.

(There was an awkward silence. Finally Mnv spoke)

Mnv- How are things going?

Unns- Things like?

Mnv- Studies also your cheer leader practice?

Unns- Oh like you care.

Mnv- Move on from the past.

Unns- Only you can Manav. Nothing ever mattered to you. Nothing matters to you. Everything you care about is you and your boys.

Mnv- Where are my boys coming in between this?

Unns- They were always there. Yet nobody spoke anything that time. (Unns eyes are filled with tears and she leaves running from there)

Mnv- I always try to talk and sort but this girl has no patience. How do I tell her that I asked them not to say anything as I wanted to sort things myself.

[Aasan scene..

To be continued. Do share your reviews💜