Nineteen

[Back to the night when aasan shared the kiss. (part Sixteen)]

Sanku's pov- I was lost in her beautiful eyes when suddenly I heard a gun shot which brought us back to the place.

Sanku- You heard that?

Aash- Yes!

Aash's pov- It was all going good until the sound of gun shot was heard. I was tensed because We were all by ourselves in that only place. Neither I had gun nor we could call anyone due to network issues.

Sanku- We need to run.

Aash- But there's jungle around. At this time of night, it is not safe to go to jungle.

Sanku- But if we stay back we will be killed.
Aash's pov- I could fight those people but that increases a risk of revealing my identity and putting his life in danger.

Sanku- We don't have time to think. Ik this is all because of my dad being in politics.

Aash- Okay on one condition we go.

Sanku- What? Condition? Tell me fast?

Aash- You'll follow me!

Sanku- Aash your life could be in danger.

Aash- We both are in danger! You'll have to follow me else we both are not going.

Sanku- Okay.

(Aash held Sanku's hand and escaped from the back door to the jungle area. It was dark there, the moonlight was absent due to cloudy weather)

Aash- There is zero visibility. Don't leave my hand at any cost.

Sanku's pov- I felt good within when she curled her fingers around mine. I felt as if she was caring for me and didn't want to let me go away even for a fraction of second. I was moved by how brave and strong she was at this point of time. She was so mature then what girls of her age are. She was ready to risk her life for me. I loved that aashna. We then found a suitable place to hide and went there.

Aash- We'll have to leave this place anytime. You have to be careful. Where's your phone? Reach for help maybe.

Sanku- breathe at least. I left my jacket, phone and watch there only.

Aash- You're so careless (to herself- he left the watch omg there was a tracker in that)

Sanku- Where's your phone?

Aash- It fell of my hands when you (and she stopped)

Sanku- When I? (goes closer to aash)

Aash- Umm nothing. (sankuu moves more close)

Sanku- (whispers in her ear) Nobody will find us. Let's be tonight here and we'll leave in the morning.

(Aadg agrees and Sanku falls asleep)

Aash- He looks so cute while sleeping.

Sanku's head was resting on Aash's lap. She decides to go and check back before he gets up. Aash picks Sanku's head up from her lap and makes him rest on his back and goes towards the cottage where her phone was. She goes there and sees that their were people standing with guns surrounding the cottage. She goes near and slips which makes a noise all the attackers start looking in the direction the noise came from.

The attackers flash light In Aash's direction.

To be continued. Do share your reviews💜