Forty Six

Satan- Will you both now tell us the truth? You both have been lying about everything possible.

Sanku- Aash was upset so I thought to call some of her old friends from the orphanage she told me about. I told tk and we both went together but there was no such orphanage. Then we hired a spy who could tell us what is going on.

Tk- And today that spy told us that you both are agents.

Sanku- We could have not believed but your friend Addy and this your captain?

Satan- We can't believe we both have loved girls who have lied about everything. Your love was a lie.

(Both turned and started moving away from everyone)

Captain- We called Ashi but!
Aash- Why did you have to come in uniform?

Addy- There's threat to their life!

Aash/Ashi- We'll go behind them.

Aash and Ashi run behind Sanket and tk.

They have walked far away from the college compound.

Ashi's pov- I and Aash were in tears. The boys thought we don't love them. They thought our love was fake. How can they? They saw us being in love. They hate us and are hurt. We were following in the direction they left. We found them and saw them fighting some people but they were too many.

Aash- Ashi get ready.

Ashi- Ready!

Aash- move.

Aash moves towards Sanku while Ashi towards Tk and pushes them, due to which the boys fall to the side and both the girls start fighting the people.

Satan's pov

The girls hurted us a lot. We couldn't handle it anymore and we walked away from the college compound.

As we were walking some people came and stood in front of us and all of sudden started attacking us. We were strong but not trained enough to fight them.

As we were about to give up Aash and Ashi came and pushed us to the side. They both started fighting the people.

We were moved by the strength they showed. They punched the men and and they weren't able to fight back. Both of the girls were wearing dresses with heels but like nothing could stop them from saving us.

It then hit me that how good agents these both are. How trained they were to protect us from any sort of danger. Some of the people fighting ran from there while some of them injured were lying down on the ground.
(pov ends)

Tk and Sanku get up, stand together and move to the Side. Ashi and Aash move towards them. Before Aash could speak she noticed a red dot on Sanku's shirt.

Aash- What is this?

(Aktk look at it and then Ashi notices one on Tk's shirt also)

Aash- This is the laser light from someone's rifle.

Aash and Ashi turn and they are surprised to manav standing with the gun pointed towards Sanku and tk.

Ashi- Manav?

(Manav points the guns towards both of them and he keeps his finger on the trigger)

Aash- (shouts) No manav!

Unns pov

I and manav saw Addy standing in an agent uniform with Sanket's dad. Manav saw that and suddenly left from there as if he had a very important work.

I came to know from Addy that Aash and Ashi were agents here to protect Sanku and tk. I felt bad that the girls didn't tell me the truth but

The only thing I was sure about is that their love wasn't a lie. But where did this manav go?

I was thinking about all this when we all heard two gun shots. The voice came from the direction Aasan and Aktk had gone.

Everyone was like freezed at that very particular moment. We all looked at each other while Sanket's dad guards covered up the whole area and didn't let anybody move from their place. Addy along with a man ran away in the direction of the sound without wasting a second.

Who was shot? My heart was beating loud. Manav wasn't there. There were two gun shots.

The air was of a sudden chaos. The silence was now a sign of something happened that shouldn't have..

To be continued. Do share your reviews💜