ch3

The guards began rushing their way up the stairwell to where me and Karin stood. A smirk formed under my mask as I pulled out a springrazer and dropped it down the stairwell.

"Springrazer traps are tightly wounded sharp wires that spring out in all directions cutting off limbs and even decapitating humans or animals. Alright let's go."

I hop over the railing the moment the springrazer went off. The sound of flesh being torn apart was music to my ears as I fell, the wind flowing pass me.

As I got closer to where the guards where I blinked to the railing and came face to face with 2 guards.

Guard1: what? HEY, DIE

The guard swung his sword to which I unsheathed mine and parried his, Karin followed suit and blinked behind the guard and thrusted her dagger (she got before the mission because plot convenience and for my sake)

Into the guards chest cavity severing a low pressure artery. The guard fell to the ground grabbing his wound as the other guard swung at Karin.

"Nice try."

I blink into the guard kicking him, sending him down the stairs breaking his spine in the process. More guards were on the way and we couldnt be seen since the ones who did are dead.

"Karin were leaving."

I grab Karin and jump over the railing falling pass the guard before blinking to the shandlier overhead then to the targets room. "Go go go."

Karin runs out of the window before spinning to blink onto the roof.

I faced the door as 3 more guards rushed in. I pull out my pistol before time stops, I fire 3 times before jumping back out of the window facing the guards as time resumes.

The shots resonate throughout the area before I myself blink next to Karin who was on the roof.

"Our window is closing hold onto my hand." Karin does as instructed and time once more comes to a stop but not for me.

I rush foreward before leaping into the air blinking to the next. "Go keep running." Time resumes and we keep running the sun almost becoming visible and soon to he revealing our prescence.

A minute passes and we were dark enough away so the guards wouldnt see us. We land onto another roof as Karin collapses due to exhaustion.

"You alright?"

I extend a hand to Karin to which she accepted.

Karin: y-yeah, that was a bit much.

"Well.. ehehe. I wasn't really trying."

Karin: what? Why weren't you trying?

"If I wanted to try it wouldnt really be a learning experience for you but if you insist I can show you."