ch6

A/N because wattpad is a piece of shit here is Karin's mask.

David pov

The chapter starts with us on the rooftop of the motel we slept in. Me and Karin were discussing our plans for the day.

Karin: so what are we doing first? Assasination? Finding our base. Tell me tell me.

"Calm down, the first thing we need to do is meet up with the blacksmith Erhard, he's the one we asked to make you're tactical blade. Once we have that we'll start by finding where the gang leader is, if were lucky we can set up a base at the gang leaders. If not, we can make our own outside the castle walls."

Karin smiles as she leaps to her mask and weapons.

Karin: so other than that, what else do we have to do?

I pull out multiple blueprints and tossed it to her. "You are getting you're primary and secondary... firearms."

Karin: firearms?

She had a quizzical expression as she looked over the documents.

Karin: these look like the experimental weapons several countries are trying to obtain at the moment. H-how did you get these, I mean sure you have you're revolver.... oh... oh...

I nod as she finally understood what the situation was calling for.

"The country of melromarc doesnt have any firearms, so to obtain them we need to have the blacksmiths to make them and we need to make the ammo ourselves."

Karin: how are we gonna do that?

"I'll tell you when we get moving. Now c'mon."

Time skip

Instead of going out on the rooftops like any assassin would, we were walking on the streets without our masks blending in as regular civilians.

Karin: so why are we not blinking form rooftop to rooftop?

"Because at some point if we always wear our masks we'll forget who we really are. So to walk about without our uniforms is a method of grounding... and it's a good idea to keep our future enemies from finding out who we are."

Karin hummed her response as we reached the blacksmith. We walk in just as Erhard opened up shop.

Erhard: ah David. Here for you're procurement? I'll get it out for you.

Erhard opened the door for us to walk inside. Once inside the Smith made his way to the backrooms to grab our things. I turn to Karin and gently nudged her shoulder.

"Excited much?"

Karin: yeah, the blade I'm assuming you drew came from you're world right?

I nod

Karin: then I'm ecstatic. Granted I already know how to use a sword but I'm honestly really excited to use this one.

"Heh, I can tell."