ch9

3rd pov

Karin: shit shit shit SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!

the echoes of furious stomps of karins boots were heard by only herself as she avoids detection in the voids memories of dunwall. She ran, blinked and far reached from building to building in order to survive a no longer retired veteran assassin: Daud.

*click*

Karins eyes widen as she drew her blade to the side to see the assassin daud with his pistol drawn.

Karin: FUCK!!!

BANG

The gun fires and with Karins vampiric reaction she dodges the bullet without seconds to spare as she fires a bolt towards Daud and blink away.

The bolt she fired was deflected by the veteran assassin as he pursues the vampire with a sickening smirk on his face.

Then the echoes of bullet fire resounds throughout the void as another battle was taking place.

Corvo, Billie, and lastly Emily all fought side by side against David as he himself struggled desperately against the assassins of the past.

David blinks to one of the fractured roads with his back towards the ground and gun facing up aimed at Emily.

David: tch DIE

BANG BANG BANG

3 shots fired out as David turned and landed before immediately blinking away as a grenade lands on his feet before ultimately exploding just as he got out of its range.

David's body reappears against the wall with ragged and elongated breath.

David: shit. Only an hour has passed in reality but a weeks worth in the void, and with 3 assassins capable of tearing down a kingdom fighting me I'm fighting for my lif-

He didnt even have time to finish his thought as multiple arrows land against the wall he leaned on. The young assassin grits his teeth and far reaches to the roof of the building adjacent and began to wall ride all the while dodging bullets and arrows alike.

Halfway up the wall David blinks into a open window with his crossbow aimed infront with incendiary arrows.

Once inside David tumbles to a halt before spinning around with his pistol and crossbow in hand aimed at the window he came from.

David: //Dark vision//

His eyes under his mask glowed a dim golden yellow as he sees 3 figures just outside the window watching him.

David: c'mon, peek it.... peek it.

David said in his head as the figures remained unchanged and unmoving. Without another thought to spare Billie takes a peak to only have an arrow graze her cheek drawing blood and a bullet hit the window frame. David leaps up and scanned his surroundings.

David: stairs, windows, dinner table and balcony door. Balcony door.

The room David landed in was a dinner room with a door leading to the balcony. David aimed his pistol at the window he came from and fired 2 more bullets before sending a wave of wind destroying the door he was sprinting towards.

David reloads his pistol as corvo appears on his side with a reeled back swords coming for him. David's eyes widen and parries the sword before the sound of a gun firing entered behind him.

*BANG*

The bullet hits his back as David leaped back out the door with his gun aimed up at his attacker.