ᴛᴇɴ

{ WE'RE BACK PPL WOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Sorry for the really late update. I bet I lost all of ya'll by now LMAO. I just have a very hard time with keeping focus and I lose interest extremely easily. But I'm going to be writing my own novel soon ( the cover for it is currently being made lol ) so I decided that this would be perfect practice! I was thinking of giving ya'll an intermission chapter, but it wouldn't make any sense with where the story is right now. In fact, I'm just going to make it an official canon chapter later. Anyways, sorry again for disappearing and I hope you enjoy! Y/N x reader when lmfao. Oh yeah, dont forget to vote and comment! thanks love ya'll <3   }

     "I see. You've finally arrived." The group turned around to see a fox-like woman with beige hair tied back hair, with a braid on one side. With a curt smile she welcomed with a hello.

     Yashiro muttering to the group, "This must be the woman from the phone!" 

     Y/N nodded her head in understanding toward Yashiro, then turned back to the apparition and with a serious look replied to her with, "Wow, you're hot! Honestly, I was going to exorcise you right here and now but now I'm not too sure." Yashiro elbowed Y/N's side which caused her to stop her rambling and kneel to the ground for a moment. "What the hell, Yashiro! I was just speaking the truth." Y/N cried. 

     "Yeah, maybe a bit too truthful! Are you sure that you're an exorcist?" Kou argued, looking at the exorcist in disbelief. There was no way that was his senior.

     Misaki chuckled at the interaction, "What a nice compliment-" She suddenly cut herself off, eyes widened, and then started to run towards the group. Y/N screeched and immediately got up to use her sword, when the apparition ran past her and stopped in front of the doll they had made with an unreadable expression on her face. 

     "Oh! Haha, that thing..." Kou started, sweating as he tried to speak to the woman "Y... You see, the doll-- Ah, we know it looks weird but we really did try!" The others nodded in agreement with Y/N adding, "Yeah! The whole game thing was kind of unnecessary, but it was still pretty cool!" 

     Misaki didn't reply, and instead gave the group a resentful glare; which made Kou and Yashiro jump a bit in place, while Hanako and Y/N stared back at her. The finally giving them a reply, "What..." The tension suddenly faded as Misaki gave them a grin "a wonderful body!" 

     Y/N couldn't help but deadpan at the apparition. "Huh. Has she watched some Gordon Ramsay shows? She's good with keeping the suspense."

     "Y... You... You like that thing?" Kou replied, clearly puzzled by the situation, Yashiro backing up with the same sort of question. Misaki hummed in agreement and made her way towards the group once again. 

     "I was in quite the bind, y'know..." She stopped in front of Y/N, and suddenly clasped her hands making Hanako gasp "I'm so glad I had you and the others to help me understand what a human body is made out of! I knew asking humans was the right idea!" Y/N only gave the apparition her signature smile, "Why do they apparitions always seem to have an interest in me? Why me?" She cried to herself, fighting off the urge to put an end to the spirit right then and there. "I see! Well, you did make it quite fun considering you had the dolls and scissors go after us if we went past the timer!" Y/N perked.

     Misaki hummed yet again, and proceeded to run her hand up and down Y/N's arm, "This doll isn't like any of the other ones I have seen before. I'm sure that this one is going to be perfect." Before Y/N could even try to pull back from the woman and question her statement, she felt a presence pull her back and into their embrace. She tilted her head a bit and saw her cute apparition. Hanako had come to her rescue.