ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ

{ okay first off, see that fanart i'm using for the cover of this chapter? well, i'm going to show it off again

it's so cute and AAAAAAAA i love it so much!! tysm DearieDrawer for the fanart, go follow them on here and their instagram: @itzmacaronz !!! It's so cute

it's so cute and AAAAAAAA i love it so much!! tysm DearieDrawer for the fanart, go follow them on here and their instagram: @itzmacaronz !!! It's so cute. i love it. i'm putting it as my wallpaper. anyways, i just wanted to give them the shoutout they deserve!

again guys, if you want to send fanart, send it to my insta: @flymetothemoonbby tysm!!! }

     As she opened her eyes, Y/N looked around her surroundings to see a breathtaking view. Her E/C eyes scanned the area, her sword handle in hand. "A traditional Japanese setting..? Well, if I were to die here at least it would be pretty." Y/N spoke, a lighthearted look on her features.

    "Y/N! Don't talk like that! We're going to make it out alive!" Yashiro exclaimed, her hold on one of the female exorcist's hands tighten. Her words were full of determination and hope but once you had seen the Daikon's expression, you would see that it was quite the opposite. Her legs wobbled with every step she took. unsteady breath and widened eyes.

    "Yeah I know but I'm just saying, if I were to die-"

    "Enough talk about death, yeah?" Kou cut in, a nervous smile present on his face before he turned to Hanako. "Hanako, is this...?"

     Hanako turned to look at the trio, a smirk adorned on his features. "You guessed it. These are the Misaki Stairs. Seems like she's tidied the place up a bit though." Y/N turned her attention to the ghost, his words peaking her interest.

     "Her? Well, seems as though she was planning for guests. How sweet!" Y/N beamed as she took a few steps foward.

    "Oh, I guess the rumour never states Misaki's gender." Hanako blinked in surprise. "Well, what I said is true. Misaki is a female spirit who resides as one of the School Mysteries." Hanako had stated before he placed Y/N's sword handle back into her pocket. Hanako then proceeded grabbed onto Y/N's only available hand and grinned at her. "Anyways, onward we go!" 

     "You sure are clingy, aren't you Hanako? What are you, my girlfriend?" Y/N teased, a smile on her face as Hanako exchanged a smug look. "In your dreams Y/N, in your dreams!" Yashiro and Kou could only deadpan at the female exorcist and the teenage apparition.

     "Do we just not exist to them or...?"

     As the four walked towards the first staircase, Y/N saw a puddle right before her which made her screech to a halt. This had made Hanako turn back to look at her, a puzzled expression on his face before Y/N motioned to the puddle right before her. Hanako gave her an "ohhh" before he turned back and waited for Y/N to go around the puddle. That is, until Kou came into the picture.