ꜱɪx

"Let me guess, another mystery Aoi?" Y/N asked as she rested her cheek on her hand, her signature smile adorned her facial features. Yashiro stood by Y/N's desk as Aoi had turned to look at the duo, taking a break from watering the class's summer plants.

     "Oh my! You truly do know me, don't you Y/N?" Aoi giggled, putting down the watering can that had been in her hands prior. The purple haired girl sat down on the chair in front of Y/N's desk as she ushered Yashiro to get a chair of her own. Once the Radish girl did so, Aoi had slightly leaned foward in order to tell the duo the rumor.

     "The Misaki Stairs! You must never stop on the fourth stair. If you break that rule, you'll be dragged into the world of the dead. You'll be ripped into countless little pieces. And at twilight, that stair drips with the blood of it's victims." Aoi explained, an eerie look on her features that had showed her enjoyment. "It's the B stairs in front of the Art Room. A bunch of kids say that they've seen puddles of blood there." Aoi ended her story with a giggle, which had spooked Yashiro beyond belief while Y/N had kept her signature smile, laughing slightly at the girl's words.

     "Geez, Aoi sure does seem to know a lot about these rumours.." Y/N thought before she snapped out of her thoughts when the Aoi had abruptly stood up, placing the chair she had sat on in it's original place.

     "Oh my, I'm sorry! I should've been more considerate about Nene! I'm just used to telling Y/N about these type of stories since she enjoys them so much. Sorry Nene!" Aoi apologised to the Daikon, which has made the said girl shake her head even through her frightened look.

    "No no, you're completely fine! I actually love these type of stories! I would like to hear more of them sometime!" Yashiro had assured her friend, which lead to Y/N going back into her thoughts.

    "Another School Mystery, huh? I wonder if Hanako has gotten the word yet.. I should probably go and tell him, school is already over after all. With this in mind, Y/N stood up from her seat, grabbed her school bag and had walked towards the door.

     "Sorry Yashiro, Aoi! I have something to take care of, but please be careful! I'll see you two tomorrow!" Y/N exchanged a wave with the two girls as they both had bid farewell to the H/C haired girl as she walked out of the classroom. Y/N's destination? The old building's third floor girl's bathroom of course.

     "I bet you're here to see your favourite bathroom ghost Y/N! It's such a pleasure but honestly, don't you think you visit me a bit too much?" Hanako greeted the exorcist with a teasing tone as she walked into the bathroom. He floated towards the girl and gave her a hug before pulling away to squish the girl's cheeks.

    "Whatever helps you sleep at night." Y/N had replied with a smile after she had been able to pull away from the boy. After she had set her bag on the ground, she looked to Hanako. "The reason I came here was to talk about a School Mystery that seems to be gaining more and more popularity by the day." 

     Hanako tilted his head in interest. "Which mystery could it be this time?" He hadn't assigned Haku-joudai to follow the exorcist around lately, since he figured that the girl could hold her own ground. "Really? Which mystery is it?" Hanako inquired, but before Y/N could even respond to the ghost, they heard a loud "Hey you!" come from behind them. 

    "Hello? Sir, this is a girl's bathroom so I'm going to have to ask you to leave.." Y/N's words trailed off as she had turned around to see the owner of the loud voice. "Kou? What are you doing here?" 

     "And I could ask you the same thing! Y/N, I told you that he's dangerous!" Kou exclaimed, stomping his way into the bathroom before grabbing both of Y/N's hands, in attempt to get her out of the situation.