ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ

{ Hey guys! I just wanted to make this for ya'll since you guys got me to 7k reads and over 370 votes, tysm!! It honestly feels so unreal to have this many read and votes ( sorry if that sounds cocky or narcissistic I SWEAR I'M NOT TRYING TO BE LIKE THAT ). I honestly expected the most votes I would have would be 50 or something like that, but you guys really delivered!! I love you all!

     Anyways, this is completely out of the original storyline and this is going to be a Hanako x Reader Valentine's Day oneshot!! Please enjoy and Happy ( LATE OOPS ) Valentine's Day!!! }

     Valentine's Day. Every year Hanako would see couples or soon-to-be couples give each other chocolates while other students gave some to their upperclassmen, as they hoped to be noticed.

     Hanako never really cared for the holiday, since he figured it was just a cash grab. Either way, it wouldn't have mattered since he couldn't celebrate it eith anyone anyway. Well, that was until this year.

     It was February 13th. Hanako, Y/N, Kou and Yashiro were currently gathered in the girl's bathroom as the three humans cleaned the room while Hanako floated by Y/N's side.

     "Y/N! Do you think anyone is going to confess to me this year?" Yashiro questioned as she gave the said girl a puppy-eyed look.

     Y/N had sweat dropped at the girl's question before she forced a smile and replied with, "Well you sure are a catch Yashiro! I bet money on someone confessing to you."

     "Really!? I really hope so!" Yashiro grinned before she turned back to continue her work.

     "Y/N?" Kou called, once he saw that the girl gave her attention to him he continued. "What about you? Aren't you excited for tomorrow?"

     Y/N shrugged her shoulders and grabbed a rag to help clean before she gave her response. "Eh, I don't know. Nobody, or a guy really, has given me that kind of attention." This caught Hanako's attention. "If a guy gives me anything, great. But I'll just be happy if any of my friends get anything really."

     "But Y/N, that's unfair! You should get something too! You always do so much for us." Kou shook his head in disapprovement, which caused the female exorcist to smile and reply, "It's okay, really!"

     Hanako heard this and slightly frowned at the discovery. Y/N? Not ever having a Valentine? No way. Hanako knew that Y/N wasn't ever the most popular girl there was, but he expected her to at least have a few admirers. Maybe they're just shy?

     Hanako shook his head in order clear his head and finally came to a conclusion. He would make this the best Valentine's Day Y/N would ever have.

     "Um... Hanako, are you alright? You've been staring at me for the past minute.." Y/N snapped Hanako out of his thoughts, a slight blush visible on her cheeks, not used to the attention that had been brought upon her.

     "Ah nothing, you just even prettier today is all." Hanako replied nonchalantly, which caused Y/N to blush into a bright pink and for the other two humans to sigh and shake their heads at Hanako's flirtatious antics.

     "Hanako, stop joking around!" Y/N laughed as she blushed before she immediately went back to cleaning the toilets.

     "But it wasn't a joke..."

     After Y/N finished her part with cleaning the bathroom she washed her hands, grabbed her school bag, and waved goodbye to her friends. "Bye everyone, I'll see you tomorrow!"

     "Wait Y/N! I just fini-" Yashiro had been cut off by Hanako placed a mop's handle in her hands. Hanako then went on to place a rag in Kou's hands as well. The apparition had finally turned to Y/N and give her a sly grin.