ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Fanart credit goes to DearieDrawer !!! Imma show it off again and in a future chapter because I love it so much. Tysm Dearie, I actually love you omg.

If any of you want to send fan art or any of the sort, feel free to send it to my writing insta! Ig: flymetothemoonbby

Ig: flymetothemoonbby

Yashiro ran down the staircase and went straight outside to where she assumed Teru would be. Almost out of breath, she kept running until she finally saw the blond boy and hid around a corner. "There he is, finally! But..." Yashiro thought to herself as she saw a purple haired girl standing in front of Teru. She was tall, had slender legs and a blush was evident on her face. "Who's that girl?"

"Ah! I'm sorry, um, this is hard." The unknown girl laughed before taking a deep breath to confess, "Okay. I've had a crush on you ever since first year!"

This caused Yashiro to screech internally. "Oh.." Teru responded, looking away with an uncomfortable look. "No! You can't like her back! I... I was so close!" Yashiro thought before being snapped back into reality once she hears Teru's voice reply to the blushing girl.

"Look, I..." Teru paused, trying to find the right words. "Thank you for telling me, but I'm not interested in anyone else at the moment." That single sentence shattered Yashiro's heart into pieces.

"I know that's hard to hear... I'm sorry." Teru apologised, still refusing to look the girl in the eye.

"So that's it.. He doesn't like me.." Yashiro looked at the mermaid scale in her hand, frowning at the sight. "But now that I have this, I guess it doesn't matter.."

"Sorry Yashiro, but I have to agree with Hanako. The entire rejection incident happened barely a month ago. Don't you think you should talk to Minamoto first before you try anything?"

"They truly don't get it.." Yashiro snapped her eyes wide open as she heard some crackling sounds that seemed to have been coming from right in front of her. Though, when Yashiro saw the sight, she immediately dropped the pouch in shock.

"My arms! What the..!?" Yashiro thought to herself, seeing her arms covered in fish scales before her world turned completely dark.

"Hanako! Bring that thing here!" A feminine voice shouted, which woke up Yashiro immediately. Though, she wasn't able to see anything other than darkness.

"Okay, Ms. Bossy Pants! You could at least say thank you.." Yashiro heard a second voice pout before Yashiro felt herself being thrown into something. "Here we go!"

Finally, Yashiro could see one thing. Green. "W..Where am I?" Yashiro wondered before her thoughts got interrupted once again by a few screams and laughter. "Am I... in water?"