Chapter 3: Where is Heather?

I used to be friends with this girl named Heather, Aurora met her too.

We're still friends, but we don't talk much anymore.

We all became good friends since we all did soccer, and it was her birthday party tonight!

How exiting!

Aurora decided to come because she felt that she needs more of my face, therefor she missed me.

Heathers turning 17!

But tonight she told us that she made it her mission to not be a 17 year old virgin.

Who will the person be? No idea.

I don't even know half the people here except her friend.

Me and Aurora are standing by the stairs, Heather and a bunch of girls are screaming and throwing their cups in the air.

Heather and her friend walk over to us.

"Tonight." She says in excitement.

"Really, Tonight?" Her friend asked in unison.

"Yeah." Heather said.

"For real?" We all said together.

"Yeah" she huffs out again.

"You know your first time is usually sorta gross and it kinda hurts." Her friend stated, in which me and Aurora nodded.

"That fine with me." Heather stated.

"No romance?" Said Aurora.

"No waiting to fall in love?" Her friend added.

I can't say anything, my first time was a fling and the guy was like 4 inches and couldn't finish.

" when I fall in love, I want to be good at it." Heather confidently spoke.

"Lord." Her friend rolled her eyes and looked around.

I said what she was thinking, "Do you at least got yourself a target of opportunity?"

And at that moment Heather looked to the door, the person walking in must be her "opportunity".

Who walked in?

STILES FUCKING STILINSKI

"Stiles! Hi!" She shouts.

Huh? They must know each other.

"Hey! There's the birthday Gir-" he gets cut off by Heather suddenly kissing him.

I whisper to Aurora, "that's him."

She stares at him for a moment then says, "you know he's really hot in person." As she nudged my shoulder.

"So glad that you made it." Heather said.

"Me too." Stiles was gleaming like a kid on Christmas.

"Come downstairs with me and help me pick out a bottle of wine." Heather asked him.

"Yes." Stiles said with no hesitation.

They held hands and went downstairs.

I see Scott just standing by the door in shock.