Butter

Jimin blew a puff of smoke out of his mouth, cigarette fit snuggly in between two fingers. He walked through the halls of the office building, head high. He wore a crisp gray suit, and oversized tinted glasses. You could take one glance at him and you knew.

Oh he knew he was hot.

He walked into his office—the one with his brand-new computer. He turned it on, the screen coming alive in pixelated colors. He first checks the date—May 21st, 1988.

Jimin took another drag of his cigarette, pressing a button on his intercom. It buzzed as he did it. No more than a minute later, his assistant comes in.

He smiles. "Hey Mary, how's the schedule today?"

"Not too bad," She put some papers onto his desk. "You have a meeting at noon, but most of the day is clear for you to finish up on things."

"Great, thank you," Jimin dismisses her, typing something up on the computer. He puts his cigarette out, only to light another one. This was going to be an easy day.

*

Jimin stood up, stretching. His coffee mug was empty, it was time for a refill. So he left his office, down the hall to the break room.

On his way down the long corridor, an unfamiliar man walks past, equally, if not more hot than Jimin himself. He had long purple hair tied up in a ponytail, wearing a gray suit that faded from light to dark. They made eye-contact, this man looking as confident as Jimin felt. Then both their eyes travel, shamelessly checking the other out as they walk past.

Jimin didn't know who this man was. He thought he knew everyone here. This wasn't a necessarily big company, and he knows he would never forget a face like that—with dark piercing eyes, and...if he's remembering it right, a piercing on his eyebrow.

Oh the thing he already knows he'd let that man do to him.

And he doesn't even know his name.

He forgot what he was doing for just a second, not daring to stop or look back. Because that wasn't how the game was played. He'd get to look at him, touch him, taste him later. Jimin knew he was irresistible. He loved watching men crawl to him.

He'd see this man again, he knows it. This was a waiting game. With the way the guy was looking at him? He already belonged to Jimin. He found the break room, filling up his cup with coffee—black. With a sip, he smirks.

He hasn't done this in a long time.

*

Jimin walked into the conference room at 12:01, sitting in the chair he always sits in. He scans the room, filled with the head of each department. Seokjin, their CEO, sat at the head of the table. Yoongi, HR, and Namjoon, head of finance, sat on the same side as Jimin. Hoseok, who ran the newest branch—IT—sat across from Jimin. Next to him was Taehyung, the Public Relations Director.

And next to him was the man from earlier, staring right at him.

Jimin lit another cigarette as Seokjin began to speak. "Okay, now with Jimin here, let's get started. Our head of sales got fired, so I've hired a new one. This is Jeon Jungkook."

Jeon Jungkook. Jimin already loved that name.

Said male stands up. "Hello everyone, nice to meet you," He stares at Jimin in the middle of it all. "I hope to get to know you soon."

"Great, thanks," Seokjin ushered him to sit back down. "I already got the spreadsheet from the receptionist at sales—Patty I think—so I'll review those later, but from next week going forward I want those faxed to me every morning, okay?"