Where?

David's POV
My head was throbbing. I couldn't see anything I heard a step.
Step.
Step.
Step.
Step.
I felt a cold hand on my neck. I flinched.
"What do you want?"
"Justice"
"Who are you?" I screamed. I needed to get out.
"Just an old friend." he said while slowly walking around me.
"What did I do to you?"
He chuckled. "what didn't you do?"
I silenced trying hard to think of who this was.
"She was mine you know. I loved her. You knew that. you knew. But who cares about me? Nobody cares about me. I LOVED HER." He said. Slapping me on the last words.
"Who ARE YOU!?"
"Wow, Moss. Steal that many people's true loves. thought that would have been memorable. you know, killing you best friends only chance at love."

"Felix?"

"Wow. got it know huh Moss. acknowledge me now huh moss."

"Felix! I was your best friend for 6 years."

" I know. But you threw that away when you stole Marzia from me.

I LOVED HER DAVID!"
He screamed.
"But now. Justice will be served." I heard the evil grin on his face. it was only a few moments before he grabbed my arm. I tried to move but was stuck. I felt something sharp on my arm. he slowly applied more pressure and I felt him draw blood. The knife must have been dirty or something because, it was pain I've never felt before. "that's all for today. The pain I felt was slow. you will experience the same thing" I heard a door close.

I sat.

I cried.

I need Mari.

I need her.