Normal

Mari's POV
David was safe. That's all that matters to me. the love of my life is safe. It was the next day and I was eating my lunch when I felt someone grab my shoulders, knowing it was David I turned toward him. I still couldn't believe how in love I was, how much I let him change me. Meeting David allowed me to accept that I deserved love. David's love was the only thing that could heal me. I got butterflies in my stomach every time I saw him, just seeing him made these thoughts overwhelm me. I was brought back to reality when I felt David's lips against mine.
I brought my hand up to his face and rested it on his cheek. I felt his hand caress my back and I wanted nothing more then to live in that moment forever. The way he kissed me, softly like I was fragile. And in a sense I was, I was a sheet of ripped paper, and David was my tape. He completed me.
I sat with him in my apartment last night. I was leaned against his chest with his arm around me. I was relaxing against his warmth when he broke the silence. "Mari?" "David?" "You saved my life." "I saved your life because you saved mine". He pulled me close and kissed the top of my head. "I love you" we said in unison.

Authors note!
I'm back! I'm going to try to update more often but no promises. I don't have many more ideas for this fic. So it might be ending soon. Sorry it's so short. Anyway.
Xo