Chapter 2: Hired

Mari's Pov

Today the day I figure out if I get the job or not. I sat there staring at my phone waiting for it to ring. The screen lights up. I pick it up quickly

Mari -Hello

Anthony- Hi Mari. I'm sorry to tell you that.....you got the job.

Mari- Oh my goodness! I can't wait when do I start?

Anthony- Does tomorrow work?

Mari- Yes!

Anthony- Great be here at eight.

I hung up the phone beaming. This was the happiest I felt since......

~~The Next Day~~

One..Two..Three I push trough the doors and see the lobby where the guys Skype called me. I saw one of the guys in the chat whose name I don't quite remember. "hey I'm Mari! I got the job here, I don't know where to go." "Oh hi Mari I'm David! I'll lead you to the conference room Ian and Anthony are pry screwing around in there." He took a left and i followed him. We got to a door with a sign labeling it as a conference room. David opened the door and let me go through before him. How sweet Ian, And Anthony were drawing dicks on the white board. Ian turned and said "Hi! Mari! Welcome to Smosh Games HQ! Lasercorn will show you to your office. You will have to share one with him. Everyone would have their own if SOMEBODY wouldn't take an extra one for a closet." he said motioning towards Anthony at the end. I laughed and after a few more minutes of talking David led me to our office. He was really cute, I was glad I got to share an office with him.

Authors note

Hello! I won't be able to update often so this is my new updating schedule.

Youtuber University - Monday&Thursday

Regret and Love -

Wednesday& Friday

Us, Me, You-

Tuesday

You should read all of them!!i <3

Bai You little Bunnies