Chapter 3- Feeling Some Type of way

David's Pov
I was so glad Mari was sharing an office with me. She's so beautiful. She's been working here for four days now and we've become great friends. Today on our lunch break we decided to go for a walk. We were walking down a trail and we decided to stop at a bench. I slightly turned towards her. I couldn't help but stare at her beauty. she turned towards me and our eyes locked neither of us breaking the stare. I leaned in slightly and so did she, before I could properly process what was happening we were kissing. Mari quickly broke away and ran. I chased after her but she was faster. I tripped on a curb and she got away from me... What have I done?
Mari's Pov
I just kissed David. I ran home. I locked my apartment door and ran into my bedroom. I reached to the top of my closet and grabbed my box. I sat on the floor and opened it. I picked up my newest blade. a turned it in my hand once or twice. I then pulled up my shirt. One.Two Three. Four. Five cuts on my right side. I but my box away and flopped onto my bed. I then began to cry. How could you do that. You don't deserve joy. Why should you be happy? you ruin everything. Why don't you just die. After what you did. You needed to be punished.
I sat up and screamed. I hate my life. I hate everything. After that night I don't deserve love. I can never be happy after what I did. I don't deserve it. I got out of bed and grab my box again. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. then the world begins to blur. I cut harder and deeper. I lay down. then there is blackness.