YOU FELL IN MY HEART 3

The library blessed with silence was showering the people with knowledge they search. Anirudh was deeply immersed in a book, but the sound of anklets brought him out and He heart was expecting someone special to appear before him, He guessed it to be her. His intution was not Wrong she came in a full orange cotton saree with Brown bordered, matched with a Small neck piece and a matching Bindi. Her Black tresses were flowing from the clip at her back side of the head seemed like Falls falling from certain height.

Without his permission, his face adorned a smile seeing her. she came with a Sulking face and gave him the Book which she took yesterday. " Itni jaldi padliya aapne !" he asked astonished seeing the Bulk Book.

" Nayi toh Maar kaayi thi aaj bhi ghar pe is book mila toh Surmini Maa faaddegi phir mein dand(penalty) nayi bhar paungi. Isliye bethar aap isse lejayiye " she said dissappointingly. Before he could react, a Man who dressed in Traditional Kurta with a dhoti came with a smile.

His smile freezed seeing the man, felt insecure seeing the man who was Happily staring at Bondita and she too reverted back  which made him scare. He felt like Something special is snatched from him. Anger started to agitate, he kept his face like a child whose teddy has been snatched. He was looking at them Seriously.

" Bondita tum yahaan kya kar rahi ho yeh kon hai ?" he asked.

" Wo is book ko wapis dene ayi thi, inhe bhi chayiye tha lekin mein lekar gayi padne kiliye aapko toh pata haina meri ghar ki haalath kaise hai, maa ne pakadli isliye is book ko bachane kiliye inko de rahi ho " she complained like a little kid.

" Bondita naam toh achcha hai "  mumbled to himself. while the man in the kurta pulled the chair and sat comfortably and asked Bondita to sit which brought Frown in Anirudh's face.

She too sat smiling, he said " Bondita aise anjaan admi se baath kyu kar rahi ho !" eyeing Anirudh which irked Anirudh to the core.

" Nayi nayi mein baath nayi kar rahi thi Bhargav ji bus kithabein lauta rahi thi aage se dhyaan rakungi " she explained him and he too nodded positively. Anirudh clearly Hated the man in front of him who was distancing her from him, " Abhi abhi baath karne laga aagay dushman " he uttered in little voice which was clearly noticed by Both. They turned to him and glared interogatingly, Anirudh immediately pretended that he was reading by opening a Book.

Bhargav looked at Bondita and said " chalo is book kaha tak padi ho batao mein aage ka sunaunga maine is book poora padli " he said and Bondita's eyes beemed with excitement whereas Anirudh cursed himself for not studying that book.

He start Narrating the story whereas Bondita fully concenterated on the story didn't even bothered to turn, Anirudh was gritting the teeth as he could not see his crush had been impressed by someone. She was also laughing in between for his comments. He could not concenterate on his book. After some half an hour he have been called by a Man in his fifties, Seeing him Bondita ran to him and touched his Feet. He too blessed her and went with Bhargav while she came back to the table and said to him " ap is book raklijiye main chalthi hoon " she started walking, he called out and said " wo kon hai jaan saktha hoon kya " he asked thoughtfully.

" Wo mere Master ji hai aur Bhargav ji unki Bete, aap yeh sab kyu pooch rahe hain "

" Hum dost haina " 

" Nayi toh humne kal hi toh mile na aise kaise baath akroon mein aapse " 

" Tk math karo baath bus mere sawal ka uttar de ke jao "

" Ha kahiye " she said keeping Both her hands in her hip.

" Nayi tumne kaha na Maa ne khitab padnekilye maara kyu "