KEHNA ZAROORI HAI KYA ??? (OS)

Back again but sorry this is also a os, had this idea hence penning it down...

Sequel of the previous os He is mine... everything is same as i said in previous os 

RC HAVELI :

" Hello Governor General Office main Binoy Roy Chowdary Bol raha hoon Governor...." he could not complete the sentence because of the shreiking voice of Bondita and Batuk fighting over Roshagulla.

" Batuk dede mujhe kal bhi tumne hi kaya na poora !"

" Nayi doonga nayi doonga " he said and started rounding the sofa and Bondita started chasing him yelling Ruko ruko ...

He said " Pagal thodina hoon mein kyu rukunga roshagulla cheenlege tum " and started running... " Tumme ruk batati hoon " Bondita said chasing making noises by pushing chairs here and there...

" Batuk Bondita uppar jaake khelo zarrori baath kar raha hoon mein " and indulged in the call while Both were schocked said in unison " Hum khel rahe hain " by using this Bondita ran to the schocked Batuk but he realised and ran swiftly.

She followed him and he ran to the terrace with Roshagulla matka, entering the terrace he realised he can't be spared he ran here and there pulled the table in between them.

He was rounding the table and Bondita was also rotataing the table in clockwise and anticlockwise both according to his actions. He was Tired running heaving heavily but Bondita with full of energy laughing at him Mockingly...

Then they Heared the Familiar voice !

" Kya chal raha hain yaha bacche hai kya ? aise kyu shor macha rahe ho ! " Asked Anirudh eyeing both of them.

They both stood with their heads hung down embracing for being caught, as they knows their Roshagulla will be snatched from them! neither of them can have it.

" Batuk tumhara Pariksha abhi tak khatham nayi hua ! smarn hai ya nahi ha " he yelled making Bondita chuckling at Batuk said " Sakha babu mera toh pariksha khatham hogaya na main khaa sakthi hoon na Roshagullaa.. " she said dreamily eyeing the Roshagulla pot..

" Nayi bilkul bhi Nayi Pariksha khatham huyi toh kya padsai nayi karni Barrister sirf degree lene se nayi milega mehanath karni padegi ! chalo teriliye ek case ka file nikalke rakha hoon chalo abhi " He ordered..

Both were wondering what to do with roshagulla, as Bondita was snatching it from him and Batuk was resisting it, Anirudh watched it sighed " Bihariii !!!" to which Bihari ran and came in a moment.

" Yeh roshagulla ki haandi lekar jao aur in dodno se chupakar rakhna kissiko math dena ! leke jao " he shouted in high pitch.

Both Bondita and Batuk looked at each other and Murmured " Roshagulla ki Dhushman !!" 

" Kya kya kaha phirse bolo..." Anirudh came a step forward

" Kuch Nayi Dada " batuk managed and Anirudh Started walking forward while Batuk hushed in Bondita's ears " Tum toh keharahi thi ki Dada tumse pyaar karte hai, lekin lagtha tho nayi hai aise lagtha hai ki koi Khaandhaani dushmani hai tumhare saath jo ab nikal rahe hai ! pariksha khatham hone ke baath bhi padai karwake " and ran to his room irking Bondita.

She stamped her foot several times in the floor while she heared " Abhi tak kya kar rahi ho Bondita wahaan?" 

" Ayi sakha babu .... " she ran to study where he was flipping a file near the couch.

" Achcha aagayi ye lo yeh case file pakado ek ek line dhyaan se padna lo " and handed her the file but she was still gazing at him furiously..

" Kya ? jao " she stood still. " Tum bhi na ! " he pulled her by holding the wrist brought to his chair made her sit by pressing both her shoulders and she sat with Thud.