KHAMOSHIYAN 2 !!!

UNEDITED PART

The car drive was a pleasant one as Bondita was busy in checking out the nature as they pass by, whereas Anirudh was wondering when will she open her mouth and talk ? Yet he thought to be calm with her, hence he concenterated on Driving. Within Few hours they reached RC haveli But they felt they have travelled long as the silence between them made them feel such.

When they heared the horn the whole family Gathered near the threshold to welcome them. Kaka had tears in his eyes as his Beloved Bahu is back now. She had been grown into a Beautiful women but he get schocked when he saw her empty hairline and empty wrists, he thought to talk with her later. He smiled and took their aarti and asked them to enter.

Bondita didn't even turn to Anirudh but had a constant smile through out. She peeped inside to check ladies of the house that is wifes of Anirudh, som and Batuk according to her.

" Aapki biwiyaan kaha hai " Bondita asked looking at som and Batuk.

" Biwiyaan ka matlab kya hai ek baar shaadi nahi hua tum biwiyaan ki baath kar rahi ho Boudi " Batuk whined while som smacked his head and said " Aise kaise Boudhi humari shaadi aapko bina batake karenge !" to which she smiled cordially and went inside met Bihari kaka and Koyeli didi.

Others went to the room leaving Anirudh, Bondita and kaka. Her luggages were laid there brought from the car.

" Bahu bohuth thag gaye hogi jaa jaake araam karo " kaka suggested.

" Ha main bhi iska madath kartha hoon chalo " he picked a luggage and she picked one and she asked " kaha jao !" she asked innocently as she thought Anirudh's wife might have occupied her room.

" London jao !" kaka laughed hysterically for his joke while Anirudh chuckled and said " Bondita bus tum london gayi thi yeh ghar yaha hi hai isliye tumhara kamara wahaan hi hai kahaan tumne chod kar gayi " he too laughed mockingly joining his kaka which irked her and she glared at both they went quiet.

Anirudh walked forward and she picked the luggage and followed him hesitatingly. When they both entered the room she thought she will ask about his wife, he placed the bag and was about to utter something Bihari kaka yelled from down.

" Chote malik chaalak Babu aap se kuch zaroori baath karna chahthe hai " to which he said " ha aaraha hoon " and turned to her said " Aaram karo Bondita baath mein baath karlenge " and rushed downstairs while she stood clueless.

She badly wanted to meet his wife so that she can avoid Embracement later, she stood immediately thought " lagtha hai Barrister Babu ki kamre mein honge buddhu hai tu Bondita chalo chalke millethe " she said herself walked towards Anirudh's room. As she have thought Anirudh went outside she guessed only she might be inside. The door was open but closed without a Lock.

She thought of giving a voice, calmed herself pushed the door and the scenario before her schocked her. Anirudh who came from bathroom after taken a bath was standing before the mirror and was combing the hair. she was freezed and deep rooted in the place where she was standing.

Anirudh who noticed her Image shrieked and turned shouted " Bondita" and wrapped the bathrobe as he felt shy. Bondita now came out from her trance squirmed being uncomfortable " Wo wo... unse milne aayi hoon ! " she stumbled

" Kinse !" he asked surprised

" Unse " she tried to make him understand

" kinse Bondita vistar se batoge !" he is loosing his cool now.

" Aapki Patni se !" she said and closed his eyes. He had a wide smile on his face hearing this he said " Achcha meri patni se milne aaye ho aao na phir wahaan kyu khade ho aao " he said cordially.