Chapter 6.2: Just Tell Him.

Third Person View

"A-Ah... Akashi,are you okay? Y-You just smile without a reason..." Kagami said while looking at Akashi.

"You... You can't see him?" Akashi said as he look at Kagami again.

"What? Who? Eh?" Kagami just said as he looks around.

"M-Maybe I'm hallucinating..." Akashi said while sighing.

"You should take some rest..." Kagami said as he looked back at Akashi.

"M-Maybe. I should take my leave,Taiga. Farewell." Akashi said as he walks away while shaking his head slightly.

Kagami was alone again. And confused after Akashi acted weird earlier. All of the scenes returned to Kagami's mind again. And many things was running again to his mind.

"I-If I have a moment... T-To tell you what I felt to you,Kuroko.... Why? Why did you hid it? Dont you trust us? Why,Kuroko.... Why?" Kagami just said to himself as he bit his lower lip,preventing his tears to fell.

Little didnt Kagami know,Kuroko was following him,listening all of the things he mumbles to himself.

In this time,Kuroko pause for a while and his tears fell to the ground. "Sorry,Kagami-kun... S-Sorry..." Kuroko just whispers to himself as he looks at his light.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(A/N: DOTS. /was shooted by Akashi and Aomine)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"OI!!! KAGAMI!!! I NEED YOUR F*CKING HELP!!!" Aomine shouted as he ran near to Kagami.

"What's the matter?" Kagami said as he looks at Aomine. Aomine stops in front of Kagami and raise his right hand,trying to catch his breathe.

"S-Satsuki... She was locking on her room... A-And Riko told me to search for you and tell you to go in there..." Aomine said as he let out a huge sigh.

Kagami just rolled his eyes and starts to walk. Aomine just blinks and follows Kagami.

+++++++++

"WHY TETSU-KUN?!?!? WHY SHOULD YOU LEAVE US TOO FAST?!?! TETSU-KUN!!!" Satsuki shouted as she sobs loud at her room. Then,she throws a glass,making a shattering sound that makes Riko,Kiyoshi and Hyuuga worried more to her.

Kagami and Aomine arrived at the scene and looks at Riko. Aomine wents in front of the door and knocks at the door.

"Satsuki!! Open up!!!" Aomine said as he knocks at the door louder.

"I guess she broke some glasses..." Riko just said as she looks at Kagami. Kagami wents in front of the door and knock.

"Momoi! Open this door already. You only waste your time in there. Even if you did some impossible things,Nothing changes. He is already---" Kagami just cutted off and bit his lower lip,trying to not cry.

Aomine sighs and said,"Satsuki,Kagami is right. Nothing changes. Tetsu is already.... dead..."

Inside to Satsuki's room,Satsuki was laying on her bed,sobbing. Satsuki heard what Kagami and Aomine said,making her more to sobs louder.

"Momoi-san... Sorry..."

A fainted voice whispers to Satsuki,making her to stand up and looks around. Then,Satsuki gasp and stares at the one who own the voice.

"T-Tetsu-kun?" Momoi mumbles as Kuroko smiles bitterly to her.

"Sorry,Momoi-san... For leaving all of you..."

"You should tell it to Kagamin,Tetsu-kun. If you just know how Kagamin was pained too much..." Satsuki said as she smiles.

Kuroko looks at Satsuki and said,"... But how?"

Satsuki just smiles and said....

"Just tell him."

------------------------

A/N: QWQ FINALLY!!! I UPDATED IT!!!

Akashi: *still reading it* ....

A/N: OH GOD SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SO FAST QAQ BUT HERE! I UPDATED NOW!! I ALSO PUBLISH UNTIL TO THE LAST CHAPPY,OKAY? QWQ

Will Kuroko can talk to Kagami? Can Kagami tell Kuroko what he felt for him? How will Kuroko speak to Kagami? Is this Author will have a milkshake?

FIND OUT AT THE NEXT CHAPTER OF "NEVER FORGET ME~"!!!!

Keep:

★ Reading
☆ Voting
★ Sharing
☆ And Following me!!!

KAGETSU OUT~~!!

Next Chapter: Last words and Promises