Chapter 1: Confusions & Questions

A/N: See you in the bottom xDD And this is also my first story so enjoy!

NOTICE: I DONT OWN KUROBASU NEITHER THE CHARACTERS~ ONLY THE PLOT DOES.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person View

Weekend. The day where the other was spending their day at the house,doing some stuffs and sleeping all day. The others was being in their normal routine. They thought it will spin normally but in this day,it will gonna be shock and confusing day;

Let's turn to Kagami Taiga,who was Kuroko's currently a best friend,and a light. Kagami has a weird feeling for Kuroko,which he can't describe,so do I. (( A/N: xD LoL! /shooted by Akashi)) Kagami was always staring at Kuroko when they were in practice which make their coach,Aida Riko, and the other players tease him. When Kuroko notice that Kagami was staring at him,Kagami stuttered and looking away,blushing. Every weekends,Kagami was always went to Kuroko and they will play basketball and went to the Maji Burger.

Kagami was laying on the bed,thinking deeply to his weird feelings to Kuroko,even though it was not normal to Kagami to think like that--(( Kagami: OI!!! /shooted by Akashi)) Then,he already made up his mind but,something struck at Kagami's mind when he was about to stand up; The question that was Kuroko asked to him.

>>FLASHBACK

STILL AT THIRD PERSON VIEW

In still a normal day. The class and practice are over. Kagami and Kuroko decided to went at Maji Burger to take a snack. After they bought their foods,they started to walk to their way to their home. Because of the same route to their house,Kagami and Kuroko was together at walking at their home. They passed the playground and Kagami was munching on his last burger. Kuroko suddenly stops and looked at the swings. Kagami notice that Kuroko stops so he turned around and went to Kuroko.

"Kuroko,what's the matter?"

"Kagami-kun,can we swing for a minute?" Kuroko answered/asked as he looked at Kagami. Kagami choked at his burger and after he gulped the burger,he laughed and said,"What?! Seriously,we're already old for swings! But.... Okay." Kuroko smiles and went to the swing. Kagami followed him.

Kuroko sits to the swing and sways it slightly. Kagami sits to the other swing and watched the bluenette. Kuroko giggles as he swings and Kagami smiles. Then suddenly,Kuroko's smile faded away that make Kagami looks away. Kuroko stops to swing and looked at Kagami. Kagami looked back and said,"So....?" Kuroko looked at the sunset and said,"Kagami-kun... What will you feel if suddenly,your friend disappeared?"

Kagami swings and said,"What kind of that?"

"Like.... He suddenly leave you without saying a reason or.... Died suddenly?" Kuroko answered as he looked at the maroon-haired male.

Kagami stopped the swing and looked at the bluenette as he shouted,"SERIOUSLY?! WHY THE HECK DID YOU SUDDENLY ASKED THAT THING?" Kuroko looked away and mumbles,"Nothing...." Kagami sighed and said,"Kuroko..... You? What will you feel if that happens to you?"

"Im the first one who asks,Kagami-kun. So answer me first."

"Fine! I-i will feel...err.... Like angry because he leave me without a reason and..... Hurted because he didnt even tell me what is the why he did.... Suddenly disappears." Kagami said as he slightly swings. 'Especially if it's you.' Kuroko looked down and nods. Kagami looked at the bluenette and said,"Is there a problem,Kuroko?" Kuroko shakes his head and runs away. Kagami groaned and shouted,"OI!!! WAIT FOR MEH!!!" And he followed Kuroko.

After that day,Kagami notice that Kuroko's attitude changes and he was started to being weak. Sometimes,Kuroko ignored Kagami if he asked why did the bluenette asked those things.

>>END OF FLASHBACK

Kagami sits to the bed and blinks. 'Why did he asked that thing?' He thought. He groaned and looked at the clock. He remember that he will meet the phantom at that day so he start to get moving and take his breakfast.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: HEYOW!!! Sumimasen for some extra but dont worry! There's Akashi to shoot us if we suddenly extra.

Akashi: *snip snip* +_+

A/N: *sweatdrops* S-so.... This chappy is all about question of Kuroko that make my stupid twin to be confused.

Kagami: YOU ALREADY PISSED ME OFF!

A/N: Shut up or I will make your shadow away from you. *glares at him*

Kagami: *whines and rolls away*

A/N: *snorts* So.... See you in next chapter! *winks* KAGETSU OUT!