Chapter 6.1: He can't see me?

A/N: TADAAAAAA! grin emoticon

NOW,CONTINUE READING THIS.

•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•

Kagami clunched his fist while walking away. "I will never forgive you because of this,Kuroko..." Kagami mumbles to himself as he tries to hold back his tears.

OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO.....

Kuroko's PoV

Why? Why should this thing happens? I didnt expect that this would be happened.... I-I hid it because.... I DONT WANT THEM TO WORRIED ABOUT ME! BUT LOOK WHAT HAPPENED! IM SO STUPID! STUPID! HOW CAN I EXPLAIN TO THEM? T-TO... KAGAMI-KUN.... H-HOW....?

THIRD PERSON VIEW

"H-Heart transplant... Great. Now,All I need to know is... Why did Tetsu hid this.." Aomine mumbles as he sits on the floor and leaning his back at the wall.

"M-Mah... M-Maybe Kuroko dont want us to worry about him..." Kiyoshi said while sighing.

"Worry about him? Look what happened! We are worried to him! No. We are worried TOO MUCH at him!" Kagami said as he stops at his place and looking back at the three male.

Aomine sniffs and said,"I cant believe that Tetsu will do this thing.... He hid the truth to us... Why? Didnt he trust us? Fuck this...."

"D-DAMNIT!" Kagami shouted as he punch his fist to the wall.

Akashi peeks from Satsuki's room and looks at Kagami. Akashi walked near to them and looks at Hyuuga.

"Did the doctor already told you?" Akashi said as he glares at Hyuuga.

"Y-Yeah... H-He already told us..." Hyuuga response as he step backward while trembling.

Kagami walks away again and Akashi looks at Kagami. Akashi follows Kagami and Hyuuga blinks and said "Where will you go?"

"I will talk to Taiga. Is there a problem?"

"Umm... N-No... There's no problem..." Hyuuga mumbles and Akashi starts to walk again to Kagami.

"Taiga. Where will you go?" Akashi said and Kagami stops at his place.

"I-I need to... Refresh myself... I will take some fresh air..." Kagami response without looking back at the red-haired male.

"Let's talk." Akashi commanded as he starts to lead the way. Kagami just nods and follows Akashi.

Akashi and Kagami went to the nearby playground; Which the place where Kagami heard Kuroko's voice last. Akashi was just walking around the playground while looking at the children,playing with other happily.

"Tetsuya really likes children.... The reason why he wants to be a Kindergarden Teacher..." Akashi said while smiling. Kagami just smiles too,thinking what would Kuroko do if he saw those children. But,He knows that Kuroko will not see those adorable childrens. Akashi sighs and said,"Tell me.... Tetsuya just hid the truth to us,right?"

Kagami looked at Akashi and nods. Akashi sighs and looks at Kagami. "Sorry for what I did earlier." Akashi mumbles.

"It's okay... I know you didnt mean it..."

"I never think that Tetsuya will hide it... Especially,To you."

"I know... Why do he need to hide it? The truth? I still not tell all the things I want him to know... I won't forgive him... For hiding the truth."

Akashi nods as he and Kagami face each other. Then,the silence was summoned to their surroundings and their feelings became cold. Kagami just flinch and looks at Akashi. Kagami blinks and said,"O-Oi... Are you okay?"

Akashi's face was pale and his mouth was half-opened. And,Akashi was looking at Kagami's side. Akashi rubs his eyes and looked at Kagami's side while mumbling,"T-Tetsuya...."

Kuroko's PoV

K-Kagami-kun... Sorry.... I know you can't see me.... Or hear me... I wish I have a moment... To tell you all the things I you need to know... They can't see me.... Im just like using my misdirection,but Im completely invisible. So how? How should I apologize to them? Especially for Kagami-kun....

I just.... Follow him since I was dead. Yes,Im just a ghost,stalking Kagami-kun. I know what you felt now,Kagami-kun. Because,Im the reason of it.

I followed Kagami-kun and Akashi-kun in the playground. They talk about me... I smile when I saw Kagami-kun smiles. That smile.... I wish I can see it everyday,but it's too late. I-It's over.

Then,they became silent. I notice that Kagami-kun flinches. When I looked at Akashi-kun,He was looking at me. Literally. He. Was. Looking. At. ME.

H-He can see me? H-How? I smiles at him and mumbles his name. He just smiled back at me. Suddenly,Kagami-kun speaks,"A-Ah.... Akashi? A-Are you okay? You just suddenly smiles without a reason..."

Wait. Kagami-kun cant see me? But... Akashi-kun saw me. I-I dont understand... I-I wish Kagami-kun can see me too. Even if it is only a seconds,I wish he can see me.... So I can talk to him....

•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•

A/N: QAQ

Kagami: QAQ *le sulks in the corner*

A/N: XD

I cut this chapter into two because it was so long,okay? grin emoticon smile!

Did Akashi really saw Kuroko? Is Kuroko will able to apologize to Kagami? Is Kagami will able to tell Kuroko what he feels to him?

FIND OUT IN NEXT CHAPTER OF "NEVER FORGET ME~"!

KAGETSU OUT!~ heart emoticon