Chapter 4: So That Is The Reason....

A/N: AHHHHH!!!!! SUMIMASEN! SUMIMASEN! SUMIMASEN!!!!! HELP ME SAKURAI!

SAKURAI: S-SUMIMASEN!!! SUMIMASEN IF SHE UPDATE THE STORY SO SLOW! S-SUMIMASEN FOR BEING ALIVE!!! SUMIMASEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!! *bows 1000x*

A/N: QAQ

Akashi: Prepare for the punishment,Taisu.

A/N: Shi-- HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD I TOLD YOU TO NOT CALL ME TAISU!!!

By the way,I would like to say thanks for the votes... And sorry for the cliff hangers... Now,Continue.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

While waiting for the doctor,Kagami and Aomine was sitting on the bench. Suddenly,Aomine's phone rings so he stands up and excuse himself. Kagami just looked at Aomine and blinks.

"I-It's Satsuki.... Should I tell her?" Aomine said while covering his phone and looking at Kagami.

"I-I dont know... But.. If we keep this a secret,we just like hiding what was Kuroko's condition now..." Kagami said while looking away at Aomine. Aomine nods and continues to talk to Momoi.

"WHAT?!! WHY ARE YOU IN THERE?! WHAT HAPPENED TO TETSU-KUN?! TELL ME!!!"

Kagami took a glance at Aomine and Aomine puts his phone away to his ear. "Shuttap,Sat'ski..." Aomine mumbles as he put his phone near to his ear. Then,Aomine sighs and put his phone to his pocket.

"She's coming now... And she will report it to your coach...." Aomine said while sitting on the bench again. Kagami nods and said,"It's good to tell coach... And the senpais..."

After a few minutes,A pink-haired female was approaching to them,with a brown-haired female and two males. Kagami and Aomine stands up and gulps.

"What happened to him?!" Satsuki and Riko chorused. Aomine trembles and said,"W-We dont know either..... We just saw Tetsu in the floor,laying in there..."

Riko sighs and walked back and forth to her place (A/N: Lol I dont know how to describe that XD just like walking away to the other side and returning to that side again?-- //shooted by Akashi)

"Mah.... Let's just hope that nothing's bad happened to Kuroko..." Kiyoshi said while trying to calm Riko. Satsuki sniffs and nods.

"Someone's coming..." Hyuuga said while pushing his glasses up. And Yes,the doctor was approaching them. All of them looked at the doctor.

"Umm.... Are you the one who carry Mr. Kuroko?" The doctor asks to Aomine.

"JUST TELL US! TELL US WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM!" Kagami shouted as he clunched his fist. Hyuuga and Kiyoshi calms Kagami and Riko said,"Kagami! Calm the fck down!"

Aomine looked at the doctor seriously and said,"Yes... Tell us what happened to him..."

"H-He was dead... Sorry..."

All of them froze to their places. The doctor gulps and adjust his glasses.

"E-Excuse me--"

"H-HOW THE FUCK THAT WAS HAPPENED?!!" Kagami and Aomine shouted at the doctor. Momoi fell on her knees and cries. Riko,Hyuuga and Kiyoshi just stare shockly at the doctor.

The doctor trembles and said,"I-Im not Mr. Kuroko's personal doctor... But I know who it was.... Ask Dr. Mikosumi." And the doctor walks away.

"Damnit!!!" Aomine slammed his hand to the wall. Riko sobs as she tries to comfort Momoi while Hyuuga and Kiyoshi cries silently. Kagami was still froze on his place,with his mind was full of questions. He was really confused now,and his heart was like broken into million pieces or let's say,he was broken hearted.

Kagami suddenly mumbles unconsciously to himself,"So that is the reason... Why did he ask those things to me...."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Yay!!! Another chapter was updated!!! grin emoticon

Akashi: You still have a punishment...

A/N: -~- *glares at him* Look at that "Dr. Mikosumi" guy -u- It just suddenly enters to my mind xD so Sumimasen if I accidentally copy your name or what .-. I dont mean it... Seriously,it just suddenly enters to my mind. So.... Dr. Mikosumi is the key to know all things that happens to Kuroko and.... Woosh. See you next chappy! heart emoticon

P.S. SUMIMASEN! SUMIMASEN! SUMIMASEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!! VOTE FIRST BEFORE I UPDATE XDDD