Chapter 3: I need Answers!!!

A/N: *epic dance entrance* Yo mortals! Thanks for reading my First story! Let me tell you something....

Akashi: Can you tell them after that DAMN chapter,Taisu?

A/N: Damn! I dont want to be called Taisu,You know? Okay then. See you at the bottom! *disappears*

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person View

Kagami was already shaking,frozen at his place and nervous. He was not 'just-stupid' to know if one people is dead or something. He looked around and then to Kuroko. The bluenette was just like sleeping,the reason why Kagami tried to wake him up. "No.... No! I won't decide it already!" Kagami shouted and he slowly went to the bluenette again and checked his pulse. And still,no sign was given. Kagami's eyes was starting to be teary and he just mumbles,"K-Kuroko! A-are you dead...?"

Kagami facepalmed and leaned at the wall. Kagami just stare at Kuroko with his 'why-the-heck-that-was-happened' stare. Suddenly,Kagami heard a ring from a phone. He check his phone but it was not ringing. Kagami looked around and saw a light from Kuroko's desk. He grabbed the phone and looked who was calling.

Calling.....

Aomine-kun

09*********

Kagami opened his eyes widely and trembles after he saw the caller's I.D. It was Aomine,who was Kuroko's ex-light and an old friend back to the middle school. Kagami unconsciously answered the phone,with his mind was full of questions with confusions.

"Yo,Tetsu!"

"U-uh.... Aomine..."

"Eh? Who the heck are you?"

"K-Kagami..... Yo."

"What?! Where's Tetsu?"

"Hell did I know the reason why did it happen to him!!! I just... I just--"

"The heck?! What happened to you?"

"I-I don't know... I.... Dont... Know..."

"Tch.... I'll coming..."

"W-wait!!!"

And Aomine ends the call. Kagami began to panic so he stands up and trying to wake Kuroko up. Suddenly,Kagami heard a whine. Kagami looked where he heard the whine,and it is on the bed. The blanket moves that make Kagami looked at the blanket. Then,Nigou,known as Kuroko's pet dog,appeared in the blanket. Kagami drew back in alarm so he stepped back.

Nigou jumps in the bed and walked near to Kagami. Kagami trembles and stepped back again. Kagami stared at the dog. We know that,Kagami was afraid at dogs. But in this time,Kagami felt something in his chest. Nigou was doing his puppy eyes--(Akashi: Obviously,because he was a dog--/Shooted by Aomine) Kagami slowly walked near to the dog. Nigou whines again and walked near to the maroon-haired male. Kagami slowly and trembling put his hand on Nigou's head,patting it slowly.

Kagami opened his eyes widely when Nigou's eyes was like crying, like Kuroko's blue,cold eyes with a crystal that was falling from it. Kagami pat Nigou's head and said,"T-This is a nightmare.... He's just sleeping,right?".And Nigou just barks.

Suddenly,someone slammed the door that make Nigou ran away and make Kagami stands up. "Hell.... What happened?!" Aomine shouted. Kagami just stared at Aomine with his 'what-the-heck' look. Aomine looked at the floor and saw the bluenette. Aomine glared at Kagami and tries to wake Kuroko. Kagami just hid his eyes using his bangs and said,"I-It's not useful,Aomine..." Aomine looked at Kagami and said,"Eh? Why?" Kagami jumps up and shouted,"W-what the heck?! I dont know! I just--" "Why the hell are you shouting?!" Aomine shouted back. Silence was appeared between the two lights of the bluenette.

Then,Aomine grabbed Kuroko's arm and his eyes opened widely. "Why it is cold?!" And he took a glance at Kagami. Kagami just sit down and hid his face in his knees. Aomine became nervous so he did what Kagami does already; Checking Kuroko's pulse.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!? I CANT HEAR A BEAT!"

"I knew it.... I already did it...."

Aomine stands up and stares at the bluenette. Kagami trembles as he looked at Aomine. Aomine smacked Kagami's head and shouted,"Let's bring him in a fucking hospital,You baka!!!".Kagami hold his head and he thinks,'Why didnt I think that thing?' And he nods. Aomine carries Kuroko and started to ran out of the house. Kagami just followed the two unconciously.

When the two reached the hospital,Aomine rushed Kuroko to the ER and the nurses helped him. Kagami just sitted down to the bench,thinking about what happened to Kuroko. 'Why did those things was happening to him?'

Suddenly,Aomine grabs Kagami's collar and said,"Oi,What happened to Tetsu?! You are the first one that came to his house!" Kagami just looked at Aomine without answering his question. Aomine become pissed so he clunched his fist and shouted,"What the hell,Kagami! ANSWER ME! I NEED ANSWER,KAGA--"

"I DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENED TO KUROKO,OKAY?!"

"You are the only one who always with Tetsu so you will know what the fahking reason why did those things was happening to hi--"

"IF I KNOW THE FUDGING REASON WHY DID THOSE THINGS WAS HAPPENING TO HIM,I SHOULD NOT FAHKING WORRYING TO HIM LIKE THIS!!! OKAY?! SO.... PLEASE STOP ASKING ME!"

All the nurses and people looked at them that make Kagami growled and They continue what they doing. Aomine sighed and leaned on the wall while saying,

"Gommen.... For what I did. All I want to know is... An answers to my questions,Yo."

----------------------------------------------------------------

Akashi: Okay,Now... SPEAK.

A/N: ..... *clears throat* Sumimasen! Sumimasen for being alive! Sumimasen for being weak! Sumi--

Sakurai: E-eh?! Are you my twin?

Akashi: Ryou,GET OUT.

Sakurai: S-Sumimasen! Sumimasen for being alive! Sumimasen fo--

Aomine: *covers Sakurai's mouth and flayss away*

A/N: -_-;;;; Okay okay..... Sumimasen for late update,peeps! School sucks and I have a hard time to find my drafty QAQ but I found him,dont worry OwO See you next chappy! *flaysssss fabulously away*

Kuroko: I am more fabulous to you,Kagetsumi-san.

Kagami: Indeed.

Akashi: *facepalm*