Chapter 2: The Hell?! NO WAY!!!

A/N: *waves* .... *sign language*

Akashi: *snip snip* Speak or I will totally make you exactly like Mitobe.

Mitobe: ....?

A/N: *hugs Mitobe* Dont mind him! Heheh.... Okay.... See you at the bottom!!! Woosh! *disappeared with Mitobe*

Akashi: *facepalm*

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person View

When Kagami finishes his breakfast,he takes a shower,wears his clothes,grabs his jacket and locked his apartment. He sprinted to his shadow's house. When he was in front of Kuroko's house,he stops and went in front of the door. He knocks at the door,waiting for the bluenette to open it. When Kagami grew inpatient,he knocks the door louder. But instead,it opens itself.

Kagami's PoV

When I was pissed off at waiting too long for Kuroko to open it,I knock at the door louder. But instead,it opens itself. I peeked at the door and wears off my shoes. "Err.... Sorry for disturbance...." I mumbles but I suddenly remember that Kuroko's parents are out of the country. I mentally facepalmed and starts to looked for him.

I calling his name but no one answered. I just began to look at every room,but he was not there. I just notice too that,Kuroko's place is so quiet. I just shrugged it off and continue to looked for him.

Finally! I saw his room. I peeked at it and I finally saw Kuroko,but he was laying at the floor. I silently walked near to him and wake him up. "Oi,Kuroko. Wake up. It's already morning." I said to him with my 'almost-shouted-that-to-him'  voice. Tch,what a slowpoke. I gently grabbed his arm and-- wait. Why it is cold? I shaked him and waking him up again. Then,I heard a whimpered. Im sure that it was not Kuroko so I blinked and just focusing on waking Kuroko up. Damn! He was so cold! "Yo! Kuroko! It's not time for joking around,you know? Wake up!" I shouted but he didnt move even it was loud! I just became nervous so I check his  pulses. No.... I cant feel his pulse! Last,I slowly put my head to his chest,waiting for a heart beat. I opened my eyes widely and I feel like--- DAMNIT! Why the heck I cant hear a heartbeat!? I slowly stands up and staring at him. Dont tell me that.... He's.... Like.... Dead?!

"THE HELL?! NO WAY!!! KUROKO!!!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Bow,peasants! For I,Kagetsumi Taisu,was finished her shortest chappy!

Akashi: What if,No?

A/N: *sweatdrops* So.... Yeah. Having a hint already?

Kagami: *ultimate sweatdrops* .... *faints*

A/N: XDDD

Akashi: .... *snip snip*

A/N: I lost my drafts so It was frueking short D: Sumimasen! See you at next 'maybe-it-was-freaking-long' chappy!!!