Chapter 5: The Answers

A/N: TENEEEEEEEEN!!! Im gonna update a two chappy xD happy? Okay. Continue.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Shit! I need answers right now!" Kagami shouted as he starts to walked but suddenly,he bumped to another person. "S-Sorry!!!" Kagami said as he looked down to the male. Then,he recognize who was the male.

"How dare you to bump me..." The hemochromatic-eye male glared to Kagami. It was Akashi,with Atsushi and Midorima. Kagami lend his hand to Akashi but Akashi slapped his hand away and said,"I dont need your help. What happened to Tetsuya?"

Kagami looked down and said,"H-He's--"

"I suddenly remember that,Aquarius was the unluckiest zodiac sign today,Nanodayo. Even a lucky item cant help to move the--"

"SHINTAROU. SHUT UP AND STOP THAT HOROSCOPE THING. NOW." Akashi commanded to Midorima. Midorima gulps and stepped backward. Akashi looked back at Kagami and said,"He is what,Taiga?"

Kagami gulps and said,"H-He's dead..." Akashi opened his eyes widely while Midorima drops his milkshake,that was his lucky item today,and Atsushi drops his maiubo.

"H-How... TELL ME... HOW THAT THING HAPPENED TO TETSUYA?!!" Akashi shouted as he pull Kagami's wrist and swung his scissors near to Kagami's throat. Kagami looked directly at Akashi's hemochromatic eyes. His eyes was raging on with anger. Aomine heard Akashi so he rans near to them and stops when he saw Kagami and Akashi's position.

"Put that scissor away from me."

"You cant command me. Just tell me how the heck did that happened to him!"

"You think that this is the easiest way to know it?"

"...."

"You know what?.... Tch... Put that scissors away from me."

Akashi put his scissor away from Kagami and looked away. Kagami sighs and said,"Let's just ask the doctor,Dr. Mikosumi... He knows why did that happened to Kuroko..."

"Hmm... Im gonna talk to him..." Akashi said as he turns around and snips his scissors.

"Give that scissor to me. You will just make the things worst if you gonna do it with that scissor." Kagami said as he stopped Akashi. Akashi rolled his eyes and gives the scissors to him.

Kagami puts the scissor to his pocket and said,"Let's go to Dr. Mikosumi..." Aomine,Midorima and Atsushi just looked at Kagami with "how-the-heck-did-you-do-that" look. Then,they went to Dr. Mikosumi's office.

Unexpectedly,they saw Satsuki and Riko exited the one room. Satsuki was pale and unconsciously walking.

"O-Oi... What happened?" Aomine asked to Satsuki. "T-Tetsu-kun....." Satsuki mumbles and suddenly fainted.

"SATSUKI!!" Aomine shouted as he catched her. Riko and Akashi opened their eyes widely and went to Satsuki. Midorima and Atsushi called a nurse for help.

Aomine,Riko,Akashi,Midorima and Atsushi was on the room where Satsuki was on. Then,the nurse smiles slightly and said,"She just fainted... Nothing to worry about... Excuse me..."

"Fainted....huh." Aomine mumbles.

"What happened?" Midorima asks to Riko.

Riko looks down and said,"Momoi decided to find Kuroko so she went off. I followed her and help to find him. Then,we saw... Kuroko,laying lifelessly on the...bed. Momoi just looked shockly at Kuroko's body and walks out of the room unconsciously."

Aomine,Akashi,Atsushi and Midorima just nods. A silence awoke in their atmosphere. They just looking at Satsuki,waiting for her to wake up.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"TELL ME!!! TELL ME THE FCKING REASON WHY HE DIED!!!"

Aomine suddenly stands up and runs out of the room. Then,they saw Kiyoshi and Hyuuga,trying to stop Kagami from attacking the white-haired male in a doctor's suit.

"M-Mah! Calm down,Kagami!"

"We can talk to him but not like that,Kagami!"

Aomine runs near to them and said,"O-Oi! Baka! Calm the fck down!" Kagami was trembling in anger,but he calmed too. Hyuuga and Kiyoshi sigh as they release Kagami. The doctor look at them emotionless and adjust his glasses.

"Umm... Excuse me... Are you Dr. Mikosumi?" Hyuuga ask to the doctor. Yellow-green orbs of the doctor turned to Hyuuga and said,"Yes... I am Dr. Ikashou Mikosumi,doctor of Mr. Kuroko."

Kagami took a deep breath and said,"Sorry... I just wanted to know what is the rea--"

"Hush. I know. Im gonna tell all of you now." Dr. Mikosumi cutted. Aomine,Kagami,Kiyoshi and Hyuuga looked at him with a serious look.

"Last year,Mr. Kuroko take a heart transplant because he has a weak heart and he can only live a month. His parents decided to replace Mr. Kuroko's weak heart and change it. After the operation,it results that.... He can only live 1 year and today... Is that day." Dr. Mikosumi explained to them."Tch... He didnt really tell that to all of you,right?" They nods and Dr. Mikosumi excused himself and walks away.

They just looked at each other and sighs. Kagami clunched his fist while walking away. "I will never forgive you because of this,Kuroko..." Kagami mumbles to himself as he tries to hold back his tears.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: IF YOU ARE CONFUSED,PLEASE MESSAGE ME IMMEDIATELY. IM REALLY SLEEPY RIGHT NOW. AND...... MAYBE THIS STORY WILL END TO 7-8 CHAPTERS. AND~! BE ALERT TO ME. I LIKE TO SURPRISE OTHERS,DUDE. SO YEAH,TAKE ALERT OF ME BECAUSE AWESHUME ME WILL GONNA MAKE A---

Akashi: *shuts her mouth* Dont tell them....

A/N: XDDD Okay then xD

What will make Kagami to forgive Kuroko? Will Kuroko make a solution to make Kagami to forgive him? IS there a solution for Kuroko to tell and apologize at Kagami?

Stay tuned at "Never Forget Me~"

Bye~! See you next chappy heart emoticon