Prologue

Y/n's POV:

I slink into the shadows of the night. My back pressed up against a tree, listening carefully, intently.

"How's Las Nevadas going?" I recognize the voice almost immediately. Sam, the warden himself.

"Las Nevadas is going great, man!" Quackity chuckles half-heartedly. Sam folds his arms as he stares at the dark, churning waters below them.

"What's going on, Quackity?" Sam questions suspiciously. "I can tell something's bothering you," he says with a quizzical look on his face.

"Listen," Quackity lets out a long sigh of defeat. "I've just been thinking a lot recently. I know I won't be able to get any information out of Dream, but we still have a problem."

"What's the problem?" Sam glances up at Quackity, rain pattering down on both of them.

"Y/n." Quackity spits harshly, making Sam flinch. I cautiously take a small step back, making sure I'm completely hidden.

"She's a threat. She's a fucking threat! Y/n is the only one who will try and break Dream out and I can't have that, can I?" Quackity takes off his sunglasses, biting down on the hinge in frustration. "I don't even know what happened, but she's escaped me. I don't know who or what helped her, all I know is that she's planning something..."

"How is she a threat?" Sam asks finally. "What can she do?"

"Dream'll use anyone for his advantage. He already has y/n wrapped around his finger. She puts Dream at risk, we can't have him escaping." Quackity explains with an irritated sigh.

"So what's the plan? How do we stop her?" Sam leans forward, intrigued.

"Oh, I have an idea, Sam," Quackity let out a soft laugh. "Everyone has a weakness, her's is Dream. She'll do anything for that bastard no matter what." He scoffs condescendingly. "We need to make sure she won't be able to help him anymore."

This piques my interest. I lean in closer, straining my ears to listen. My heart races in my chest.

"How do we do that, then?" Sam repeats, a spark of interest in his tone.

"We lure y/n into the prison..." Quackity pauses, turning to face Sam. "And we lock her in with Dream."

Oh, Quackity. I think to myself internally. That'd be a great plan except for one thing... I hold back a soft laugh. He's back and you don't even know it. He's back.

Wilbur's back...

A/N: ANDDDDDD WE'RE ALSO BACK FOR THE SEQUEL BABY😎