1

Before you start reading - the female character is named Millie and she's 18.
Also thanks for reading! :)

Millie POV

"CLAY!" I screeched as he tried to toss a pancake in the air and catch it back in the pan. It was about to land back in the black pan when a phone started ringing, distracting him and making him move the pan.

The sad pancake flopped onto the ground but Clay ignored it, running to get his ringing phone. "I hate you, that's going to be yours." I said, glaring at him as he passed me.

I went to the kitchen and picked the pancake up off the ground, putting it on a separate plate than the others. I took the best looking one and brought it with me to my room, it was a little hot so I set it down on my thigh as I logged into my first zoom meeting for school.

Clay POV

"Hey, guys." I greeted as I joined the Discord call.

"CLAY!" Everyone shouted, I held my phone back from my ear and put the phone on speaker.

"What's up?"

George giggled and I got suspicious. "What are you doing?"

"We're coming to see you." Nick stated, turning on his camera and pointing at his packed up suitcase.

"Wh-."

"I tried to convince them to tell you first but then they said they would pay for my flight." Karl cut me off and turned on his own camera, showing off his packed suitcase.

"What? When? How?" I stuttered, looking around me and Avery's dirty house.

"We'll be there Saturday!" George said before all three of them hung up at the same time, leaving me no room to debate anything.

I hung up the call and sighed, looking at the date on my phone. Shit, shit, shit. It was Thursday. "MILLIE I'M GOING TO RUN AN ERRAND, I'LL BE BACK SOON!" I yelled up the stairs, hoping she wasn't off mute.

"M'kay!" She shouted back.

I rushed to out on shoes, a jacket, and a mask, slipping out of the big wooden front door and jogging down a couple blocks to Target.

My phone buzzed in my pocket as I was picking up a twelve pack of monsters.

Karl

Hey dude, sorry we didn't tell you we were coming over earlier! If you don't have any space in your house me and the boys can go to a hotel or something

It's totally fine I'm just really surprised their letting George into America. My house has three spare rooms so it's just a matter of cleaning them up. Excited to see you all come out tho :)

Oh also, which kind of monster do you want? I'm at the store

Any of the Zero Sugar ones, preferably white or green :o

Got it

—————

I put my phone back in my pocket and grabbed the white ones.