12

Clay POV

"Lol, I bet I could treat him better." George read aloud. "Sorry Dream, I think I might win this one."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. The guy that dueted George's video, Tyler, decided to continue trying to get George and commented under my video.

George found it hilarious that even though he was in my bed, Tyler kept trying, I knew deep down he hated it though.

I hated it even more, it was like going in public and having people flirt with him while I'm standing right beside him, holding his hand. I opened Twitter.

@ Dream
Hey @ Tyleryoung_, if you're going to try and get with my boyfriend, just don't. We are in a happy relationship and don't need your interference. You're also disgusting and disrespectful, never ever sexualize people, it's horrible. In the future I would recommend sticking to your 15 second dances. Thanks! :)

George's phone buzzed and he looked at it. "What did you just tweet?"

"You have my notifications on?"

"Shut up." I smiled and pressed a kiss into the side of his head. George read over my tweet and beamed, leaning forward and resting his head on my chest.

"Hey, so tonight we're going to go somewhere." I said, running my hands through his hair and tilting my head down to look at him.

"All of us?"

"Mmhm." I hummed. "Then on Friday I was thinking we could go out alone?"

He nodded vigorously. "I want to do that." I could feel the happiness radiating off of him. "Also can you at least tell me how to dress?"

"Fancy, do you have a suit?"

"Yeah, Clay. I definitely bring a suit with me to Florida." He said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Well I don't know. I'll make Millie help you."

Millie POV

"Do I look okay?" I asked Karl, putting my hands on my hips and turning to the side to look at my dress, it was dark green with white polka dots, I loved the dress.

inspo;

inspo;

"You look great, Mill." Karl said, standing behind me and resting his chin on the top of my head. I wrapped my arms around his and hummed.

"Are you sure?"

He nodded, making my own head move. "I promise, you look gorgeous."

I smiled and turned around, fixing Karl's jacket a little. "You look handsome." I got an idea suddenly and I broke off from Karl, walking to my dresser. "Here." I took his hand, I got three rings that were too big for me. I slid one onto his pointer finger, one on his thumb, and the other on his ring finger of the other hand. "Perfect."