Prologue

The moon is shining brightly in the dark sky, providing light under the naive people who lives like nothing's wrong, that everything will stay as it seems.

   Under this dark sky, a girl with a (h/l) (h/c) sitting in the wide grassy field behind a vast forest, she marks this as her secret place to relax and stay away from the toxic world.

   Beside her lays a fox, a black fox that's not as large a normal dog, but you know yourself that his size is not his original one. His nine tail's lay infront of his form as his head lay in your lap.

   "Inari, are you asleep?"

   "Going there, but here you are, stopping me before I could."

You laugh at his response, you know that his always like that so you just shrug it.

  "I'm not stopping you, I just asked if you're asleep. You snarky fox."

  He just ignored your reponse and ask you what you want.

   "Do you think everything will stay as it is? Do you think we will live as peaceful as this?" You ask while staring at the sky above you, beautiful stars spread in the night sky, helping the moon provide light.

   "Change is inevitable, no matter how much you wish everything will stay as it is, sooner or later something will change, and you have nothing else to do but to accept it." Inari said as he stares at the sky as well, admiring it's beauty.

   "You're right, everything will change, for better or for worse."

   While you are staring at the sky, your phone started vibrating beside you. You look at it and saw that someone is calling you, your friend, Itadori Yuuji. You pick up his call since if you don't, he will still call you until you answer. That's Itadori for you I guess.

   "Hello Yuuji-kun, what do you need? I'm surprise your still awake."

   "Hi (y/n)-chan, and I'm not surprise that you are still awake. Do you even sleep? Hahahahaha."

   You laugh at his response, well his not wrong, I usually sleep at 12 or more late than that, I just love to sleep at the morning more than night.

   "Of course I do Yuuji-kun, so what do you need?"

   "Nothing, I just want to talk with you."

   Inari just look at you, you just smile at him and continue talking with Itadori as you rub his fur.

   You know something will change, something will happen and you just have to wait to see it is.