Chapter 17: Weird Guy, Unexpected Meet Up

Y/N's POV

I don't know if I should feel worried or happy that I actually sneak out of school and skip training. Thinking about Maki-senpai's reaction when she finds out that I'm not really sick just to skip training, and sneak out of school.

Just thinking about it makes me shudder in fear, but there's no stopping now! I'm already outside, might as well enjoy it!

I first visit a cafe, I love the vibes when it comes to cafe, relaxing, calming and overall refreshing. I ordered (f/d) and (f/f) and sit right beside the window. I'm just looking at the view outside, people walking, some are on hurry, others are just aimlessly walking like they have no worries whatsoever, some are eating, some looks like they are waiting for someone.

If only my life's like this, nothing to worry about. I guess this is what you call fate, but thinking about it, because of everything that happened I met such amazing people like Fushiguro-san, Kugisaki-san, Maki-senpai, Inumaki-senpai, Panda-senpai and Gojo-sensei. If only Yuji is here.

My order arrived and I immediately dig in, I want to explore more the city of Tokyo, because of my situation, I never had the chance to roam around. After I ate, I went outside and start walking and looking around, finding something that might interest me.

I went to the arcade and play some games, went to the park and just sit on one of the benches while listening to music, specifically lofi beats, this beats will really make you feel relax and sleepy at the same time. Just what I want. After visiting the park, I again just walk around, while still listening to music.

While walking I discreetly pull out a paper that I prepared Incase of emergency. I actually planned on writing on multiple papers so that I can easily summon a spirit, but then I remember that the ink that I use is my own blood, and yeah, that's just creepy and gross in my opinion so no.

Releasing the pointed tip of my ring, I pierced my thumb and write Ameonna-san's name. (A/N: If you guys watch Attack on Titan, remeber the ring Annie had, the one with a sharp pointed tip thingy, that's what your ring will looks like.)

"I'm calling upon your name, hear my bidding, Ameonna."

3rd Person's POV

Instead of appearing right beside
(Y/N)'s side, Ameonna appear right behind of the person who's been following (Y/N) right after she left the cafe.

"I don't know if your just new in this city or your just downright creepy, but I know one thing for sure, that you're following me, what do you want? " (Y/N) can't clearly see the man's face since he looks like his wearing a black hoodie jacket of some sort. The only part of his face that you can see is his mouth, but she did caught a glimpse of his face, and the one thing that caught her attention is the stitches like scar on his forehead. While she's thinking, Ameonna is right behind the man in her spirit form. Water dripping down her hair and and she's overall wet, looking like someone who got caught up in the rain.

"Oh, I'm sorry if I scared you, I'm just really curious about you Miss. Natsume." This immediately got you alarmed, who is this guy, and how did he know who you are?

Immediately, Ameonna is right beside you, holding your sword and giving it you. (Y/N) is just holding down her sword, but her guard is up, he may look like he's not here to harm you in anyway in other people's eyes, but she is no fool, she knows that this guy is the dangerous.

"Who are you? What do you want?" She asked wearily. "Oh nothing, I'm just testing my luck right now."

This confused (Y/N), 'Luck? What does he mean by that?'