Am I a Yandere?

I was sitting in class, just waiting for the bell to ring. Suddenly I heard a tap on the window. I looked outside, "Shrek?!!" I thought to myself. No, it couldn't have been him. I always dreamed of seeing him, but never actually expected to see him! There's no way this could be real, he pointed in my direction. "There's no way he's pointing to me!" I thought. Suddenly, Fiona, the other ogre got up to go to the bathroom. I watched her leave, then looked back outside. "Wait what?!" I thought to myself. "He was pointing to her, how did she get outside that quickly?!" I exclaimed outloud, not being able to control myself from my rage. Of course it was Fiona, it was always Fiona, they were the hottest couple after all. Shrek being the expelled student, and Fiona being the bad girl. Gru, the math teacher, looked at me, "Y/N, what is the meaning of this sudden outburst?"
"I... I'm sorry, Mr. Gru, it won't happen again, I promise!" I replied
"This is unacceptable behavior! You're going to have detention after school."
Detention? I had never had detention before! "Please Mr. Gru!" I exclaimed, "I'll do anything!"
"No, you had your chance." Said Mr. Gru in a harsh tone. "As for Fiona, she'll be in detention with you." I knew this would be bad, Fiona hated goody two shoes. I was considered to be one aswell. This was going to be bad...
{Later That Afternoon}
I sat in detention, Fiona arrived late. Very typical of her, always late. "I can't believe you got BOTH of us in here, UGH!" Fiona said with an attitude. "Well I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"
She cut me off mid-sentence, "Mean to what?! Snitch?!"
"That's not-"
"Ugh! I should've known you wanted Shrek the moment I saw you!"
Something inside of me snapped as she said that, I picked up a pencil and walked over to her. "Mind repeating that?" I said. "I said, I should've known-" I stabbed her in the throat before she could finish. I didn't feel anything in that moment. Once I had pulled the pencil out of her throat, blood squirted every where, she had already died.