pride month! (not a chapter)

hey everyone, it's a/n. i wanted to say happy pride month everyone!! i know i'm a few days late, but you know what, i made it, didn't i?

as a pansexual girl, i wanted to come on here and say how amazing it is to see gay couples getting the love that they do on this platform. i know that they mainly get love in fanfictions (i mean, it is wattpad) and through shipping and stuff like that, but it still really warms my heart. i was thinking about it and i started wondering how many of my readers (even though there's only a few) are part of the LGBTQIA+ community themselves.

if you are in any way LGBTQIA+, i wanted to say, i love you and support you 100%!! if you are out of the closet, that's absolutely amazing and i'm so proud of you for having the courage to be yourself! if you aren't out, for any reason (whether it's not a safe environment for you to do so, or you just aren't ready yet), i completely respect and support your decision to keep a straight face!! you are 100% valid in your identity and sexuality, whether you're out or not. keep doing you, gays and gender queer babes! you are amazing and you better not let anyone EVER tell you otherwise!! go forth and be a bad bitch!!

with ALL of my gay love,

daebakminyoongi

edited 2022.03.09