Chapter Nineteen: Burying Yourself

I knew the difference between right and wrong, but somehow as much as I wanted to be honest and open up to Lucas I knew that I was in unchartered waters. I knew him at a time in my life that I couldn't fully remember. I hadn't remembered Kyle doing anything wrong when I was with him. I had always sensed that he was a dark character, that the people he was in bed with, so to speak were shady in all of their dealings. That was my past and Lucas of all people should have known I didn't want to venture down that path again.

The moment he walked out the door I felt as if I had somehow cheated myself. I flopped down on the bed and resigned myself to the fact that I desperately needed sleep. Looking at the clock beside my bed it finally registered that it was just after midnight. I reluctantly dragged myself off the bed and towards the bathroom, the idea of heading out was a waste of time. I didn't know what lay beyond the closed bedroom doors but whatever it was, I didn't want to deal with it. No sooner had I opened the doors my phone began ringing.

"Hello?" I said answering the unknown number warily and instantly regretting it.

"Antonia?" said the clipped american accent on the other end of the phone.

"Yes?"

"It's Alicia, your handler from the agency. Elice has just called me and one of the girls due to attend a booking in an hour has called in sick. We have an emergency as this is an extremely valuable client. Can you fill in?" She was so nonchalant about the whole situation. My bed's call was no longer strong enough to win out over the opportunity being placed in front of me. If I really wanted to start this new life I couldn't start by saying no.

"Okay, what is it for?"

"It is an outcall, overnight girlfriend experience. With the last minute fee your cut will be $5000.00 US dollars. I know this is your first booking so I will give you a few quick tips. If he wants anything kinky call me and I will give you the price, if he wants to service you then tell him that you need to contact the agency to discuss the added fee. Anything other than straight servicing him, call or have him call, there are always extras on top of the package that he has paid for. Understand this, nothing comes for free" My head was in overdrive. What was I getting myself in for?

"Antonia...Do you understand?"

"Yes" I responded still trying to wrap my head around everything she had just said.

"Good. I will send you his profile via email. This client is a long-standing client, Elice has personally told me to tell you - Don't Fuck This Up - other than that, If you have any questions call. We would usually send a car to you but this time, you will have to find your own way there and we will bill the client directly. As this is your first booking I will only tell you once, Don't be late. Call me when you arrive and when you leave. Understood?"

"Okay" I responded as she hung up.

I walked into the bathroom and scurried around to get myself ready. I really wasn't prepared but somehow I managed to get myself ready in record time. Hair and makeup done beyond perfection I ran towards the closet and pulled out a little black dress, standing in front of the full length mirror of the closet, I studied my reflection with the dress pressed against my figure. Perfect, I changed quickly and heard my phone alert me to an email. I collected my phone like a kid at christmas, excited to open the first present and anxious at what it would be. I never expected what lay ahead of me. I opened the email with sweaty palms and read through the profile carefully.

Verified Client: Mr. Christopher Ashton

Nickname: Chris

Occupation: Businessman - Shipping Magnate

Nationality: Greek

Booking Location: Paris, France

Celebrity Status: B - Relative