Dr. Zomboss

Character: Dr. Edgar George Zomboss
Franchise: Plants VS Zombies
Bio: Dr. Edgar George Zomboss, AKA Dr. Zomboss, is the final boss of Plants VS Zombies and the primary antagonist of the series. He leads the zombie horde to fight against Crazy Dave and the player's aggressive horde of plants in order to devour their brains.

Mechanics
Height: Smaller than Bowser / Taller than Pikachu
Weight: 129 / 79
Jumps: 4 / 2

Additional Movement Options
Crawl: No
Wall jump: No
Wall cling: No
Wall slide: No

Gimmick: Zomboss starts the match riding a small version of the Zombot Mech's head. After the head takes enough damage, usually 90%, it blows up, and Zomboss is forced to run around on his own, giving himself a slower and weaker moveset. The head will reappear when he loses a stock or waits for eighteen seconds to get it back.

Basic Attacks (Zombot)
Jab Combo: The Zombot head opens its' mouth and bites down for a power one-hit jab.
Rapid Jab: Dr. Zomboss does not have a rapid jab.
Dash Attack: He stomps the ground before rushing forwards.
Get-up Attack: He spins the head in a circle.
Ledge: He jumps out and bashes his head against the opponent before the head rockets itself onto the stage.

Basic Attacks (Alone)
Jab Combo: Zomboss reaches out and swipes his arms as if he's trying to eat the foes in this two-hit jab. Mimics the motion all basic zombies make in the main series.
Rapid Jab: Dr. Zomboss does not have a Rapid Jab.
Dash Attack: Dr. Zomboss summons a Football Zombie that he rides on. When the Zombie runs for a few seconds or hits something, Zomboss is launched off him. References the Modern Day Part 2 trailer.
Get-up Attack: Zomboss frantically flails like a child to kick himself up.
Ledge: He weakly smacks a clipboard on the stage and pulls himself up.

Aerials (Zombot)
NAir: He curls into the Zombot and spins in a circle.
UpAir: Zombot himself strikes a punching uppercut.
FAir: The Zombot bites down in front of it.
BAir: The Zombot starts to electrocute behind itself.
DAir: Zombot opens a compartment underneath itself and drops an explosive bag. Based on an attack from the Zombot Aerostatic Gondola.

Aerials (Alone)
NAir: Zombot flails and kicks about frantically.
UpAir: Zombot unleashes a powerful uppercut.
FAir: He strikes a forwards kick from low to high.
BAir: He thrusts a pole vault backwards.
DAir: He flails his feet downwards.

Throws (Zombot)
Grab: The Zombot sticks out a large trunk and wraps around the foe.
Pummel: The trunk squeezes the foe tightly.
Forward Throw: Tosses the opponent into a cannon before launching them forwards.
Up Throw: Tosses the opponent upwards with the trunk and blows cold air on them.
Back Throw: The mouth sucks in the opponent with a propeller before spinning around and firing them out.
Down Throw: He scrapes the foe against the ground with a maniacal laugh.

Throws (Alone)
Grab: He extends his palm out.
Pummel: He pummels with a weak fist.
Forward Throw: He gives the opponent a shove.
Up Throw: He tries lifting the foe overhead, and weakly tosses them.
Back Throw: He swings the opponent in a circle, tossing them away.
Down Throw: He pushes the opponent into the ground, kicking them.

Tilt Attacks (Zombot)
Up Tilt: A shark spawns behind him and bites upwards.
Forward Tilt: The Zombot spits out a powerful flame.
Down Tilt: The Zombot stamps claw-like legs on the ground.

Tilt Attacks (Alone)
Up Tilt: He swipes his hand upwards in an arc.
Forward Tilt: He flails his arms in front of himself.
Down Tilt: He baseball slides across the ground. This pops foes upwards.

Smash Attacks (Zombot)
Up Smash: Zombot swipes a cannon overhead with the mouth before firing a short range explosion.
Forward Smash: He summons a speaker that blasts a loud noise, dealing a lot of knockback.
Down Smash: He summons a caravan that lands right in front of him.