Crow

Character: Goro 'Crow' Akechi
Franchise: Persona
Bio: Goro Akechi is a humble student detective who is learning to become a full-fledged detective in his adult years. He opposes the Phantom Thieves, believing their rules are unjust. He then joins them to help take down Sae Niijima, only to have Joker arrested as his true intentions are revealed to the team.

Mechanics
Height: Slightly taller than Joker
Weight: 95 / 103
Jumps: 2

Additional Movement Options
Crawl: No
Wall jump: No
Wall cling: No
Wall slide: No

Gimmick: Let's get this one out of the way. Just like Joker, Akechi has his own Rebellion Gauge. It works much the same, filling up over time and as he sustains damage. However, there is one big difference to this mechanic compared to Joker. Akechi will always start the match with his Persona, Robin Hood, appearing by his side. When the gauge is full however, he literally changes appearances to his 'Black Mask' design. This doesn't just augment his moveset, it completely replaces it as he summons his true Persona: Loki. As such, this moveset is two in one. Both Robin Hood and Loki will not be able to be attacked. He gets covered in psychotic red energy whenever he transforms into his Black Mask form.

Basic Attacks (Robin Hood)
Jab Combo: Crow swings his saber across his body low right to high left, then low left to high right, then high to low.
Rapid Jab: Crow does not have a Rapid Jab.
Dash Attack: Crow stabs his saber out and poses elegantly.
Get-up Attack: He swings his saber around himself.
Ledge: He swings his saber across the floor, popping foes upwards.

Basic Attacks (Loki)
Jab Combo: Same as with Robin Hood, except the third hit is a claw slash from his right hand.
Rapid Jab: Crow does not have a Rapid Jab.
Dash Attack: Crow launches his hand outwards. Based on the cutscene just before his boss fight.
Get-up Attack: Same as normal.
Ledge: Same as normal.

Aerials (Robin Hood)
NAir: Swings himself in a circle, saber outstretched. Similar to Marth's NAir.
UpAir: Slashes his saber completely overhead, just like Sephiroth.
FAir: Swings his saber straight forwards.
BAir: Kicks backwards.
DAir: Swings saber in an arc below himself.

Aerials (Loki)
NAir: Swings his clawed hands to both of his sides.
UpAir: Strikes a powerful kick straight upwards.
FAir: Swings both arms in a feral pose, spiking any foes.
BAir: Spins his whole body around to slash with his saber and claws.
DAir: Plummets to the floor, saber outstretched.

Throws
Grab: Crow grabs with his right hand.
Pummel: Crow hits the foe with the hilt of his saber.
Forward Throw: Crow throws the foe like a baseball in his right hand.
Up Throw: Crow sweeps his saber up, knocking the foe upwards.
Back Throw: He swings his arm backwards , grabbing the foe and swinging them around too.
Down Throw: Knocks the foe to the floor and pins them there with his saber.

Tilt Attacks (Robin Hood)
Up Tilt: Crow stabs his saber straight upwards.
Forward Tilt: Crow stabs his saber straight forwards.
Down Tilt: Crow performs a sliding kick.

Tilt Attacks (Loki)
Up Tilt: Crow swings his saber in rapid a slashing motion above his head.
Forward Tilt: He jumps and swings his saber wildly.
Down Tilt: He leaps downwards, arms and saber outstretched.

Smash Attacks (Robin Hood)
Up Smash: Crow holds his mask as Robin Hood fires an arrow upwards. It disappears after a few moments.
Forward Smash: Crow charges his sword behind his head before performing a wide slash. Based on his melee Follow-Up animation.
Down Smash: Crow holds his mask as Robin Hood swings his bow below himself.