Heavy Weapons Guy

Character: Heavy
Franchise: Team Fortress
Bio: Misha 'Heavy Weapons Guy' is a mercenary hired by Redmond/Blutarch Mann (depending on your team) in order to fight over some land left by Zepheniah Mann. He comes equipped with his Minigun in his arms and a powerful body to tank hits, but is very slow to compensate his massive HP and DPS.

Mechanics
Height: 190 cm
Weight: 129
Jumps: 2

Additional Movement Options
Crawl: Yes
Wall jump: No
Wall cling: No
Wall slide: No

Gimmick: Heavy can randomly crit with any of his moves. It has a 2% chance of happening, but taking more damage or being losing in stocks increases those chances. However, this only doubles the damage and does not zoom in like Hero. Any crits are indicated by a Critical Hit! icon appearing over the enemy character's head for just a few seconds.

Basic Attacks
Jab Combo: A singular punch from his right hand, then follows up with a punch from the left hand, then an uppercut. The uppercut has a glowing effect as if it were a Critical Hit.
Rapid Jab: Heavy spins up his minigun, with the barrel furiously grinding the opponent.
Dash Attack: Heavy leads with a shoulder bash.
Get-up Attack: Heavy spins his minigun in front of himself.
Ledge: Heavy slides his Minigun on stage.

Aerials
NAir: Heavy emits flames around his body, referencing the Huo-Long Heater.
UpAir: Heavy swings his minigun upwards, smacking the barrel.
FAir: Heavy leans into a kick. Has the worst distance of all his aerials.
BAir: Heavy spins around and punches.
DAir: Heavy swings his minigun downwards by the barrel. Can spike at the barrel tip but the rest of the gun is a sourspot.

Throws
Grab: Heavy grabs with one arm.
Pummel: Heavy pummels with his Fists.
Forward Throw: Heavy spins up his gun and fires at the opponent.
Up Throw: Heavy throws the opponent onto his shoulders and launches them up, similarly to K. Rool's Up Throw but without him moving.
Back Throw: Heavy swings the opponent and kicks them forcefully.
Down Throw: Heavy slams the opponent down and crushes them with his gun, burying them.

Tilt Attacks
Up Tilt: Heavy swings his fist upwards, like his final Jab Combo hit.
Forward Tilt: Heavy leans into a punch.
Down Tilt: Heavy kicks outwards.

Smash Attacks
Up Smash: He revs up his gun and fires straight upwards.
Forward Smash: He revs up his gun and fires straight forwards.
Down Smash: He revs up his gun and spins around, firing it around his feet.

Special Moves
Neutral Special: Showdown
Heavy fires a bullet of energy out from his fingers as if it were a gun. This has a moderate damage and fire speed, with damage and fire speed between Falco and Wolf's Blasters.
Side Special: Shotgun
Heavy pulls out his shotgun and fires forwards. This deals more damage and knockback the closer the opponent is to it, scaling down the further away. When shot, bullets fly off and split up a little, like a shotgun. Reaches all of Final Destination, but doesn't even make the opponent flinch from that distance.
Up Special: Grappling Hook
Heavy pulls out a Grappling Hook, similarly to Joker's or Byleth's. However, there are a few differences:
•Heavy's hook stays in a straight line and doesn't droop or go limp, similar to Byleth's.
•Heavy gets pulled towards an opponent instead of the opponent being pulled towards him, just like... Byleth's...
•Heavy's hook is infinite in distance, but takes time and launches at a set angle.
•Caught players bleed (aka poisoned).
•This can attach to any surface or wall and isn't stuck exclusively to ledges, but will still prioritise ledges.
Down Special: Sandvich
Heavy pulls out a Sandvich that heals him about 50%. The animation takes 3 seconds and he has super armour during the eating but still takes damage. Once it is used, it can not be used for the rest of the stock. Pulling it out again will have nothing happen.